ZKSwap Proof-of-Gas Incentive Program Tutorial
ZKSwap Proof-of-Gas Testnet Incentive Program has started on January 6th, 2021, 15:00 pm, Beijing time. ZKSwap will distribute 500,000 ZKS (ZKSwap protocol tokens) as rewards to eligible participants. For more details, please visit ZKSwap's official website: zks.org.
Tutorial for Proof-of-Gas Incentive Program:
1) Go to https://zks.app;
2) Connect Wallet to Metamaks and Unlock wallet; remember to choose the Ropsten network because ZKSwap is still testing on the Ethereum Ropsten test network;
3) Get test ETH and other test coins at the following faucets. You’ll need both test ETH and other test coins like USDT to complete this incentive program. So:
3.1) Go to the Ropsten Ethereum faucet https://faucet.dimensions.network. Sometimes the faucet is down because of mass flow. Just be patient and try again sometime later.
3.2) Go to the ZKSwap faucet for other test coins like USDT, WBTC, etc.: https://faucet.zks.org/
4) After getting test ETH in your Metamask wallet, transfer Ethereum test tokens (the upper limit per address is 50 ETH) to the ZKSwap payment contract address through the MetaMask wallet. The ZKSwap payment contract address is: 0x1c09915763eefe84669b1c3ffd3e2a1f0081b93b.
After the transaction is confirmed, at this point, you have successfully deposited test ETH to the ZKSwap Proof-of-Gas contract.
5) Complete at least 50 withdrawals and 100 Swap transactions on ZKSwap Layer2.
6) Users can check the number of completed deposits and withdrawals and Swap through https://zkswap.info,
or check the consumption of the address Ethereum through Etherscan.io: https://ropsten.etherscan.io/address/0x1c09915763eefe84669b1c3ffd3e2a1f0081b93b.
And You can find us here🥰:
ZKSwap Official Website: https://zks.org/en
ZKSwap APP: https://zkswap.app
ZKSwap Twitter: https://twitter.com/ZKSwapOfficial
ZKSwap Official Telegram group: https://t.me/zkswapofficial
ZKSwap Discord: https://discord.gg/ZRxS8fYTDv
ZKSwap Medium: https://zkswapofficial.medium.com/
ZKSwap Github page: https://github.com/l2labs