ZKSwap V2 mainnet (ETH, BSC) plans to cease operations, users advised to migrate assets to ZKSpace
Since the rebranding of ZKSwap to ZKSpace in Dec 2021, we have launched several new products, such as the Layer 2 NFT marketplace ZKSea, and the first Layer 2 domain name service ZNS. We’ve also completed a full range of product iterations and upgrades, which have greatly improved our user experience. Therefore, we decide to stop the operation of the ZKSwap V2 mainnet after notifying the community. If you still have assets on ZKSwap V2, please migrate the assets to ZKSpace before the operation ceases.
The shutdown timeline of ZKSwap V2 is as follows. Please arrange asset migration accordingly.
- November 8, 2022: Stop ZKSwap V2 Deposit, Swap, and Open accounts;
- November 22, 2022: All services of V2 will be discontinued, except for ZKSpace Explorer;
- November 29, 2022: V2 operations will be completely stopped. If you fail to complete the asset migration in time, please reach out to one of our Telegram or Discord administrators.
The shutdown of ZKSwap V2 version is due to technical iteration; ZKSpace’s functionality, number of users, and volume are much greater than ZKSwap V2. Your assets on ZKSwap V2 will be absolutely safe during the shutdown period, the service ceasing will not cause any loss of digital assets.
How to Migrate your assets from ZKSwap V2 to ZKSpace
1. Log in to the v2.zks.app, and connect to the wallet to view your remaining assets on the ZKSwap V2 network.
2. You can view your remaining LP Token assets on ZKSwap V2 on the L2 Pool page. If you have LP Token, you need to first remove liquidity from L2 Pool before you can withdraw any funds.
3. After checking to confirm that no LP Token is left, you can click on the Withdraw button and select the corresponding tokens you want to withdraw. The default withdrawal address is your Layer 1 wallet, and there is no need to manually change it. PS: You can change the token you use to pay the withdrawal fee by yourself.
4. After submitting, wait patiently for 1–2 hours for the funds to arrive at your ETH mainnet wallet address.
5. Log in to zks.app (i.e. ZKSpace mainnet), and click the Deposit button after connecting your wallet.
6. It is recommended to use the Eco Deposit mode, which can greatly reduce the gas fee required for depositing. Select the token you want to deposit, enter the quantity and click Confirm. Wait 3–5 minutes to complete the deposit.
7. After receiving your deposit, you’re all set to use all the products of ZKSpace Layer 2. Up until November 20, You can join the ZKSpace Football Metaverse event designed to celebrate the 2022 FIFA World Cup, purchase the NFT of your favorite team, and share the prize pool of up to 10 million ZKS! Click to join: https://zks.app/activities/WorldCup
In addition, ZNS — ZKSpace domain name system has also been fully launched, come and grab your first independent Layer 2 Web3 identity: https://zks.app/zns
If you come across any issues during the asset migration or have any suggestions, please join our community using the links below. Our administrator will reply as soon as possible after reading your message.
The ZKSpace (formerly ZKSwap) platform consists of three main parts: ZKSwap, the first Layer 2 AMM DEX utilizing ZK-Rollups technology, payment service ZKSquare supporting fast and cheap Batch Transfer, and an NFT minting center and marketplace ZKSea. ZKSpace has been running since February 2021 with hundreds of function iterations, and no security incidents have ever occurred. With innovative NFT L1-L2 transfer, unlimited token listing, cheap and smooth deposit & withdrawal, and a Layer 2 domain name system ZNS, ZKSpace aims to implement EVM-compatible ZK-Rollups and bring the community more Layer 2-based products.
Website｜Web APP｜Mobile APP｜Twitter｜Telegram｜Discord | Reddit｜Forum｜Medium｜Mirror｜GitHub