SSL is a new project looking to boost their liquidity and ZZZ has built them 2 pools in our ecosystem for promotion cross exposure. Discussions around pool output are ongoing as their secondary token, SERGS (ZRC-2 token) is yet to be released on the ZIL chain.
Risks vs Rewards
As a community, ZZZ values transparency. With that in mind, an honest risk and reward assessment has to be conducted. So let’s explore the scenarios by looking at the risks and the potential benefits.
Creation of a SSL/ETH pool, could open up ZZZ holders who stake in the pool to experience impermanent loss. However, looking at Etherscan (https://etherscan.io/token/0x0d9227f9c4ab3972f994fccc6eeba3213c0305c4), there are only 3 wallets with 30–40 SSL and 1 wallet with 70 who acquired his holding from uniswap during the dips.
- ZZZ purchases by the SSL community in order to globally boost pools.
- NAP Boost purchases by the SIL community.
- Possibility of SSL output supply.
- Possibility of SERGS once development on ZIL is complete and token released. Further partnerships when their ecosystem is developed.
SSL Total Token Supply: 1100 (max supply minter keys burned and Liquidity locked for 2 years)
Tokens: 100% distributed initially via airdrop to 500 TG members — 2 per person.
Current SSL Partnerships: Recently partnered with Zilliqa, Zilliqa will help SSL develop the dApp which will create an additional token on the ZIL blockchain and a ZIL-ETH bridge.
- SSL/ETH -> SSL (7 SSL over 10 days)
- NAP -> SSL (5 SSL over 10 days)
SSL Uniswap Pair: https://uniswap.info/token/0x0d9227f9c4ab3972f994fccc6eeba3213c0305c4
SSL Contract: 0x0d9227f9c4ab3972f994FCcC6EeBa3213C0305c4
SSL Uniswap Pair: https://uniswap.info/token/0x0d9227f9c4ab3972f994fccc6eeba3213c0305c4 SSL Contract: 0x0d9227f9c4ab3972f994FCcC6EeBa3213C0305c4
Read an article explaining SSL here.
- NFT dApp that has 3 staking contracts called $YOU, $JUST and $WIN, people can stake their $SERGS to earn 1 You, Just and Win each.
- You + Just + Win will be burnt to mint pixels of a NFT.
- NFT image is broken into a certain number of pixels, each pixel will be farmed.
- It will then be sold in the mintable app market. Each individual’s address will be there when one hovers across the NFT.
- 65% of fees go to the creators and 10% to the dev pool and the remaining 25% will be going to the SSL incentive treasury. This treasury will market buy LINK via contract and distribute it to the SSL holders as protocol fees.
The utilities of this 2-token model will be:
- SSL hodlers benefit from the 25% protocol fees.
- SERGS token will be the gateway to farm and mint NFTs.
More about SSL
Main Contact TG: @dcrypt256