My Road To Code (Week 2)
Click here to check out the first installment of this series.
- Rob Percival’s Complete Web Developer Course on Udemy : 68% completed (Currently working on this course/On the JQuery portion)
- Abrar Hussein’s Learn Python: Python For Beginners on Udemy: 100% completed.
- Free Code Camp- Here is my FCC page where you can see all of my completed projects and challenges. I’ve decided to resume FCC on January 1st.
- Here is my Codepen page where you can see some of my front-end projects.
- C Programming -Absolute Beginners Guide by Greg Perry and Dean Miller: (Currently Working on this book). On chapter 20(0ut of 32).
- These are all of the excercises I’ve completed for the C programming book: ps. repl.it doesn’t do a very good job of executing a lot of the C code therefore if you want to test the code out, please use TutorialsPoint online compiler.
- Chapter 1
- Chapter 2
- Chapter 3
- Chapter 4
- Chapter 5
- Chapter 6
- Chapter 7
- Chapter 8
- Chapter 9
- Chapter 10
- Chapter 11
- Chapter 12
- Chapter 13
- Chapter 14
- Chapter 15
- Chapter 16
- Chapter 17
- Chapter 18
- Chapter 19 (part 1/2)
- Chapter 19(part 2/2)
Devoloper Meetups I’ve attended :
Meetup.com has been an amazing tool in helping me meet other people interested in learning how to program. This, in my opinion is extremely beneficial because coding alone can be well… lonely sometimes and adding the social element to it makes it a lot more enjoyable.
- Group: B’more On Rails Event: Monthly meetup with guest speakers (August 2016)
- Group: JrWebDev Event: Second Mondays Code Sesh with guest speakers (November 14)
- Group: JrWebDev Event: Second Mondays Code Sesh with guest speakers (December 12)