Contribute to Target Coin ICO
How to Contribute in Target Coin ICO
Target Coin crowdsale starts on July 15th at 12:00PM GMT . The following post will explain how to join the crowdsale.
- You can participate directly through the Target Coin smart-contract.
Using the Target Coin Coin Smart-contract: ETH only.
- You have to send ETH funds from your personal Ethereum wallets like MyEtherWallet, Metamask, Parity, Mist or Ledger (hardware wallet).
- DO NOT send funds from exchanges like Coinbase,Biitrex, Poloniex etc
- DO NOT send your funds before the fundraiser has begun.
- Set the Gas Limit to 200,000. (During the high-load network)
- Target Coin Token will be sent immediately to the wallet from which the ETH arrived.
- By participating in this fundraiser I agree to the terms and conditions.
For more information please check the www.tgtcoins.com site
Target Coin is a tokenized long-short crypto hedgefund. Target Coin token is an ERC20-compliant digital asset on Ethereum, which basically means that you have full control over your tokens. Once the set of smart contracts is deployed on the Ethereum blockchain, nobody can modify the code. That is, it lives and autonomously runs on the blockchain.
Don’t send Ethereum from an exchange! If you do so, you may not be able to retrieve your tokens.
You can use MyEtherWallet, Metamask, Parity, Mist or Ledger (hardware wallet). Again, remember to backup your wallet and store the backup securely! If you don’t, you may loose all your token permanently. There is no other way to recover your wallet.
The minimum contribution amount is set to:
- 0.1 ETH
How to create a secured Ethereum address on MyEtherWallet
Go to https://www.myetherwallet.com, choose a strong password and click on the “Generate Wallet” button.
Click on the “Download” button. You just have downloaded a copy of your wallet on your computer. Now store this file securely. Read the important message carefully, then click on the “I understand. Continue” button.
We strongly recommend you to print a paper wallet. For this, click the “Print” button.
Copy the “Private Key (unencrypted)” in your clipboard (Ctrl-C).
Now click on “Save your address” button in order to unlock your wallet. Select the second option from the list “Private Key”.
Paste your “Private Key” that was selected before. You can now see the wallet and your public Ethereum address
You have an ethereum address now.
Pay with ETH
Transfer ETH from the exchange to your MyEtherWallet
- Go to www.tgtcoins.com/ico
- Copy the crowdsale address.
- Using your MyEtherWallet, send ethers to the crowdsale address.
You are done!!
To view Target Coin in your wallet — https://medium.com/@TargetCoin/how-to-view-target-coin-in-wallet-97230bb89d1e