Dogezer’s guide on how to purchase our tokens during the Private Sale
We would like to thank our first contributors and say that the start of our Private Sale definitely encourages the team to work even harder on the project.
We’ve taken notes during the process and now we would like to announce our step-by-step guide on how to purchase tokens during our Private Sale.
By following this guide you will be able to make a purchase without any struggle, but do not worry — Dogezer team is still here to help you, if anything may seem unclear.
Here is our guide, crafted with care
If you are already registered in Dogezer’s Whitelist — skip to part 2 below
Part 1. You are not registered in Dogezer’s Whitelist:
- Navigate to https://dogezer.com/
- Press “Purchase”
- Choose “Participate in Private Sale”
- Enter your Email and Your ETH wallet, from which you are planning to buy DGZ Tokens, and press “Participate”
- Fill in all the information for the KYC procedure. Do not forget to include documents of identity (e.g. passport or driver’s license) and documents of residence (e.g. recent bills or bank statements)
- After submission your data needs to be checked. When approved, your ETH wallet will be added in Dogezer’s Whitelist *
*It usually doesn’t take much time, but to speed up the process you can contact Dogezer Team through telegram or directly at dogezer.com by clicking on the “Let’s chat” button in the bottom right corner.
- Follow the next steps of this guide in Part 2
Part 2. You are already registered in Dogezer’s Whitelist:
- If your application is approved, you will receive an email about it
- Navigate to https://dogezer.com/ again and press “Purchase”
- Enter only your previously entered ETH wallet and press “Participate”
- You will be then redirected to “Agreements” page
- Next you will see our ETH smartcontract address** and technical details of a purchase
- That’s it! You can now purchase DGZ! Our team is deeply grateful for your support of Dogezer!
**Attention: Dogezer’s smartcontract address are only published at https://dogezer.com/
If you see any other website or person that claims to publish news or announcements on behalf of our team, it is most likely a scam. Dogezer team will never contact you personally asking for your ETH wallet or giving you Dogezer’s smartcontract address.
Thank you for following this guide!
If there is anything left unclear you can always reach out to us through our telegram or directly at https://dogezer.com/
❤ Dogezer team.
As always, stay tuned for more updates and feel free to find us at: