You’ll want to already know how to create a gif on gifs.com — it’s pretty self explanatory, but you may want to give it a quick read.
At the end of this quick tutorial, you’ll be able to effortlessly make content like this:
Let’s get started:
- Once you’ve chosen the video to augment on gifs.com, click add a caption or a sticker:
2. Hit the frame by frame option:
3. Choose the first frame you want to edit, and position your effect:
4. Un-pause the video by hitting the space bar and simply follow along the desired motion path:
That’s it, you’ve made your very own awesome gif!
To fully be a frame by frame master, you’ll want to know these tips:
- Use the (a,d) or (left arrow, right arrow), keys to move in the editor for more precision
- Frame by frame can only be enabled when you add a caption or sticker
- We can automatically do tweening
With tweening, you select a beginning and end frame, and then we automatically fill in the middle frames to make it look like it’s moving progressively!
To enable tweening, first choose your start frame, click that frame, and hit the arrow:
Next, choose your end frame, position your effect, click that frame, and hit the check mark box:
This also works with sizing!
This is just the first of many tutorials on how to use gifs.com to edit videos and make gifs. Have any suggestions? Feel free to reach out!
Your neighborly video augmenters,