Best Google Assistant Headphones
Personal note: I started compiling this list after hearing useful the Google “Universal” translator feature is when combined with Google Asistant headphones.
#5 of the Best Google Assistant Headphones
Are you looking to take advantage of Google assistant in a pair of headphones? Are you trying to find the best Google translate headphones on the market?
This proves to be an exciting time, but getting a high-quality pair of headphones is more challenging than you might think.
After Google announced that Google Assistant is coming to several wireless headphones, consumers are left with a myriad of outstanding choices, each of which boasts its own set of features and abilities.
It’s worth noting that these headphones come with their own Assistant, allowing you to interact with your Google Assistant even without a smartphone in your hands.
My personal favourite Google Assistant feature is how easy it is to use their “Universal Translator” via the headphones. You can see a demo of the Google Assistant translator being used here.
Here’s my list of the top #5 best Google Assistant headphones on the market right now.
Best Google Translate Headphones (on/around-ear)
Not too long ago, the Bose QuietComfort 35 II was one of only two headphones optimized for Google Assistant.
Many Google Translate headphones have since entered the scene, but QuietComfort 35 II remains one of the top choices.
Bose retains the same design in the latest iteration of this wireless over-ear headphones, so you can bet that you’ll get fantastic audio and superb noise cancellation.
- Acoustic Noise Cancelling — Smartly measures, compares, and reacts to outside noise. This headphone automatically cancels noise with the opposite signal to produce excellent sounds.
- Volume-Optimized EQ — Adjusting volume typically affects audio-quality, but that’s not the case with QuietComfort 35 II. The volume-optimized EQ means you’ll get consistent performance regardless of the volume level.
- Clear Calls — Call quality should always be taken into account when picking headphones. Rest assured that you’ll hear and be heard even when making calls during harsh outdoor conditions.
- Voice Assistants — QuietComfort 35 II is the first pair of headphones that come with an Action button. Press and hold this button to start interacting with Google Assistant or Alexa.
- Outstanding Battery Life — Listen to your favorite tunes for up to 20 hours. The quick recharging capabilities of these headphones give you 2.5 hours of battery life in just 15 minutes.
If you’re looking for around-ear wireless Google Assistant headphones, the JBL Everest 710GA should sit on top of your list.
Easily connect these headphones with your smartphone via Bluetooth and start using Assistant to receive notifications, control your music, and make calls.
With JBL’s Pro Audio Sound, expect nothing less than the best from these gorgeously-built headphones.
- Legendary Pro Audio Sound — The same technology JBL uses to deliver incredible sound to concert halls and studios. Now, you can experience the same audio quality on your headphones.
• Google Assistant Ready — The earcup is home to a touch sensor, giving quick access to Google Assistant. Control your music and receive notifications without even looking at your phone.
• Connect and Share — Equipped with ShareMe 2.0 technology, you can pair the JBL Everest 710GA with other Bluetooth headphones so you can share videos, games, and music.
• 25-Hour Battery Life — 25 hours of playing time is more than enough even for hardcore users. And when it comes time to recharge, you can fill up the battery in just 2 hours.
Sony launched a software update that introduced Google Assistant and Translate features to the Sony WH-1000XM3.
You’ll have to take away the control of ambient sound, as the button now triggers Google Assistant.
The functions include controlling music playback and even smart home products.
• Industry-Leading Noise Cancellation — Sony takes pride in offering the best noise cancellation technology in the industry. These headphones don’t only weed out noise, but also adjusts your individual listening style using personal and atmospheric pressure optimizing technology.
• Adaptive Sound Control — Experience just how smart these headphones are no matter what you’re doing. Adaptive Sound Control detects the activity you’re doing such as walking, waiting, or traveling then makes the necessary adjustments to ambient sounds for the perfect audio experience.
• Quick Attention — Placing your hand over the housing turns the volume down, allowing you to communicate without taking off your headphones.
• Virtual Surround Sound — Immerse yourself in incredible sound wherever you are. These headphones deliver terrific audio optimized for different environments including arenas, halls, and clubs.
Google Assistant In-Ear Headphones
#1 — Google Pixel Buds
Naturally, Pixel Buds was the first official pair of inbuilt Google Assistant headphones to hit the market.
While it lags behind in terms of ergonomics and design, it does remarkably well in its Google Assistant implementation.
Tap and talk is all it takes to start interacting with your smart headphones.
- Clamshell Casing and Charging Base — The Pixel Buds are housed in a clamshell casing that also functions as its charging base. It’s simple yet convenient, allowing you to keep your headphones neatly no matter where you go.
• Excellent Sound Quality — These headphones sit outside of the inner ear, but they don’t disappoint in delivering full and crisp audio.
• Tap and Talk — Google did an excellent job at introducing how Google Assistant ready headphones should be designed. The tap and talk feature allows everyone to start interacting with Assistant with minimal fuss.
Just like its around-ear counterpart, the JBL Everest 110GA features touch sensors to give you quick access to Google Assistant and Translate features.
JBL emphasizes the impeccable sound delivery of these in-ear headphones, and they’re living up to this claim.
The Legendary JBL Pro Audio Sound offers dynamic acoustic performance.
- Echo canceling microphone — The built-in microphone comes with echo cancellation technology. This makes for crystal clear calls in different environments.
- Quick Access to Google Assistant — The touch sensors on the inline remote control offers the quickest way to use Google Assistant. Instantly control your music, get notifications, and adjust volume without using your mobile device.
- Legendary Pro Audio Sound — The JBL Everest 110GA also features the Legendary JBL Pro Audio Sound for unparalleled audio quality. Listen to your favorite music or videos as if you’re in a concert hall or live studio.
- Ergonomic Design — These headphones are designed to match every contour of your ear, enabling you to listen to music comfortably even for hours on end.
- 8-Hour Battery Life — With 8 hours of battery life, these headphones offer enough juice to last a day. The quick recharge technology gives you a full battery in just 2 hours.
I hope you found this list of the best Google Assistant (and Translate) headphones to be useful.
If you have any questions about Google Assistant features then please leave a comment below.
“I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com”