tezblock V1 Release
After some time without weekly updates we are happy to announce that we transition from the tezblock MVP to V1.
You can test out the new version of tezblock for yourself on
But what does V1 mean?
The initial version of the MVP that was announced and released back in August has evolved with a weekly pace. Many improvements and features were gradually added in that time span. Three weeks ago we took a step back and with the feedback we have gathered set out to bring the release of V1.
Changes and improvements
A lot of features as well as stability and performance changes have been made, a summary of some of these changes.
For baker accounts, the existing card has been improved and new tabs have been added.
- Displays the currently active delegators and the number of rolls
- Payout account, bakers can reach out to us and link their baker to a payout account.
For past cycles the rewards, baking and endorsement rights have been added. In an upcoming release this will also include future rights and rewards.
The rewards for each cycle can now be expanded and the payouts share of each individual account is visible. The whole table can also be filtered for a specific address.
Under resources, you can find a list of wallets that support the Tezos protocol, please help us curate this list and add new wallets by submitting this form.
There are now endorsement details for each block, showing the endorsed and empty slots.
Responsiveness, many changes to better support mobile devices like optimizing the operation table to avoid line breaks, better spacing on mobile and improved management of screen real estate.
Improvements, Stability & Performance
A highlight of some of the performance improvements.
- New infrastructure with multiple Tezos nodes and Conseil instances.
- Improved loading speed across the board.
- Added more data properties to a variety of tables.
What does the future bring?
We still have a long way to go with this release, we’re in no way feature complete and have a lot of improvements in front of us. What you can expect in the future:
- Improve the missing data on various tables
- Future Baking & Endorsing rights and rewards
- Token/asset support
- Improved smart contract operation support
- Statistics and charts
- Improved governance support