Testnet Bright Boson 2.0.4707 — Release notes
March 22nd, 2019
- This version is for Testnet only
- [desktop wallet, node] Аfter being offline node sync will be lightning-fast, for both standalone node and integrated into the desktop wallet (#454), see technical documentation
- [desktop wallet, cli wallet] For desktop wallet, upon successful transaction completion a sender will receive a proof, signed by the receiver, for cli wallet, the proof will be generated once а handshake between the wallets has been accomplished, see user manual and technical documentation (#415)
- [desktop wallet] When sending beams, the Sender’s wallet will wait longer for Receiver to come online, namely 12 hours instead of 2 (#473)
- [desktop wallet] No more security warnings. The apps are signed now on both Mac and Windows (#37)
- [cli wallet] Transaction history will display Kernel ID from now on (#418)
- [wallet] Wallet application and Wallet API became much more responsive due to reworked request service architecture (#407)
- [cli wallet] Fixed incorrect amounts in transaction history for certain locales (#480)
For a more comprehensive list of the tasks accomplished please read here: https://github.com/BeamMW/beam/projects/10
Known issues and workarounds
- [node] When starting a standalone node, node.db and macroblock files should be manually removed
- The work on Atomic Swap is well in the process
PGP key: “A6C6 2C9F 5593 1860 AFF8 3BBB 997E AB9F 3DF7 F375”
Verifying release binaries
- Go to https://keybase.io/beammw and get the Public PGP key.
- Download the signed binary file (with extension .asc) you want to verify.
- Verify signature using PGP Suite or any other PGP verification tools
Come discover Beam and join our community!
Become a Beam Ambassador: Submit your application
QQ Beam 中国官方社区: https://jq.qq.com/?_wv=1027&k=5Mbs8N4