Release Date: September 16th, 2019
- It is recommended that each device wallet will have its own seed phrase
- Release Notes
- Any wallet with a seed phrase can be RESTORED on mobile (read: no need to switch to desktop to restore your funds anymore)
- Sidemenu, settings, Addresses, UTXO, and Main app screens were redesigned to bring all the info in a better structured and more eye-pleasing way
- Many tags (ex: categories) can be assigned to a single address now
- Transaction details can be shared in a nice receipt-like way (read: no need to make screenshots anymore)
- QR code can also be read from the photos, saved in a Library
- The wallet can now “speak” in multiple languages beyond English
- Graceful undo of transaction and addresses: when unintentionally deleting an address or sending funds you’ll have a chance to undo it from a snack bar with a nice countdown
- Transactions can be searched by the transaction ID, comment, address or contact
- On “Receive” and “Send” screens the address is copiable with a single long tap
- Numerous usability and stability fixes, we won’t consume your time here, please check GitHub if you want to know more :)
- When restoring your funds in automatic mode, verify that your most recent transaction (from any device) was completed at least 1 hour ago. Otherwise, your restored balance may be incorrect and additional restore procedure will be required.
- When restoring your funds with your specific node, verify that the node is fully synchronized with the blockchain before starting the restore procedure. Otherwise, your restored balance may be incorrect and additional restore procedure will be required.
Points to mention
- DO NOT SIMULTANEOUSLY RUN TWO WALLETS INITIATED FROM THE SAME SEED PHRASE. No funds will be lost in any case, please read this article for full details
- If you really want to run two wallets (read: geek mode), initiated from the same seed phrase, make sure each wallet is connected to the node configured with the owner key (which is derived from the seed phrase)
- Even if two wallets are connected with such a node which is properly configured with the owner key, the transaction history will not be syncronized among them (each wallet will see the correct balance but only its own transaction history)
Come discover Beam and join our community!
Download Beam iOS Wallet on App Store
Download Beam Android Wallet on Google Play
QQ Beam 中国官方社区: https://jq.qq.com/?_wv=1027&k=5Mbs8N4