April, 3rd, 2019
- Release Notes
- Download the updated version
- Testnet: 03.04.2019 version 2.0.4740
- Mainnet: 03.04.2019 version 2.0.4739
- [desktop wallet, node] Аfter being offline node sync will be lightning-fast, for both standalone node and integrated into the desktop wallet, see technical documentation (#454)
- [desktop wallet, cli wallet] For desktop wallet, upon successful transaction completion a sender will receive a proof, signed by the receiver, for cli wallet, the proof will be generated once а handshake between the wallets has been accomplished, see user manual and technical documentation (#415)
- [desktop wallet] When sending beams, the Sender’s wallet will wait longer for the Receiver to come online, namely 12 hours instead of 2 (#473)
- [desktop wallet] No more security warnings. The apps are signed now on both Mac and Windows (#37)
- [cli wallet] Transaction history will display Kernel ID from now on (#418)
- [wallet] Wallet application and Wallet API became much more responsive due to reworked request service architecture (#407)
- [desktop wallet] Deleted transaction re-appears with “receiving” status (#554)
- [cli wallet] Fixed incorrect amounts in transaction history for certain locales (#480)
- [cli wallet, node] Fixed inconsistent params names (#249)
- [desktop wallet] Fixed crash, happened in rare cases when the wallet was switched from remote to the local node and restarted (#573)
For a more comprehensive list of the tasks accomplished please read here.
Known issues and workarounds
- [node] When starting a standalone node, node.db and macroblock files should be manually removed
- [node, wallet] PREVIOUS versions of node and wallet may take a REALLY long time to synchronize with new nodes.
Verifying release binaries
PGP key: “A6C6 2C9F 5593 1860 AFF8 3BBB 997E AB9F 3DF7 F375”
- Go to https://keybase.io/beammw and get the Public PGP key.
- Download the signed binary file (with extension .asc) you want to verify.
- Verify signature using PGP Suite or any other PGP verification tools
- The work on Atomic Swap is well in the process