We are looking for our next UX student
We are Blixt & Dunder, a design and innovation agency from Copenhagen, Denmark. We help design services, businesses, and create products that make a difference, for startups and established companies all over the world.
If you are a user experience student, this is your chance to work, learn, and play with us.
What we’re looking for:
- That you love UX and want to learn more about design and processes from some of the most experienced within the field
- That you are empathic, curious and a quick learner
- That you are attending a relevant programme on bachelor or masters level, and that you have at least two semesters left on your studies
- That you are Danish, Swedish and/or English speaking
- That you would like to be part of our team from March/April
What you get from us
- Lot’s of experience within the field of user experience and design thinking
- Access to a small but highly skilled UX and design team
- Fun projects for the very best clients
- To become part of our fampany — we work, have fun and even travel together
- Hourly payment
If this sounds like something for you, take a look at our website and if you can see yourself in what we do send us a short application answering these three questions:
- Why do you want to join our team?
- What is THE thing that you want to learn during your stay with us?
- What are the three things that you want us to know about you that make us want to meet you over a cup of coffee?
Send your application to email@example.com (in English, Danish or Swedish).