The time has finally come for the celebrity avatar auctions to start!
EOS network congestion is no longer a problem (for us)!
As you may know, we had to do some adjustments to our pre-sale schedule because of the current EOS network congestion. The major one being the postponement of the avatar auctions. It’s very important for us to ensure a fair and transparent pre-sale, with equal chances for all participants. However, due to the EOS network congestion and the resulting spike in resource prices, we weren’t able to ensure exactly that. Especially the avatar auctions were at risk because they’re are time-based and multiple on-chain actions are needed to participate. In case that’s all new to you, check out our original post on the network congestion and the adjustments we’ve made.
Good news: we’ve implemented a solution! Thanks to Wombat, we are now able to provide for all the CPU (and NET) needed to make purchases or place bids in the Chain Clash pre-sale.
Auctions starting soon
Now to the important part: the celebrity avatar auctions will be starting soon! Check out the original pre-sale announcement post to learn more about the avatars, we’ll be offering.
Here are the new dates:
Crystal Rose — Mythic
The first one-of-a-kind mythic avatar to ever be sold is the one from Crystal Rose.
Auction start: November 25th, 2PM (GMT)
Auction end: December 3rd, 4AM (GMT)
Crystal Rose — Legendary
In the first auction, 10 legendary avatars of Crystal will be offered.
Auction start: November 28th, 2PM (GMT)
Auction end: December 2nd, 4AM (GMT)
Once the auctions have started, simply visit presale.chainclash.com and start bidding! The avatar auctions for Brock Pierce and the third celebrity will follow after Crystal’s. We will announce the exact dates soon, so stay tuned!
In the meantime, we recommend you check out the limited availability pre-sale bundles that are already available in the store. You can get up to 50% discount on avatars and in-game items. First come, first served!
Why should I participate in the pre-sale?
There’s a ton of reasons why the offers in our pre-sale are worth a look:
- Avatars are from the Genesis edition, which is exclusive to avatars from the pre-sale
- The Mythic avatars sold are one-of-a-kind, meaning the pre-sale is the only way to get these avatars. And although there will be other mythic avatars in the future, the ones in the pre-sale will be the only Genesis edition Mythic avatars that’ll ever exist!
- The appearance of the Epic avatars is exclusive to the pre-sale. Their special appearance won’t be available after the sale ends
- With the bundles, you’ll be able to get discounts for those items of up to 50% compared to in-game store prices
Since avatar names are unique, joining early will allow you to secure your favorite or the most sought-after names using your name tags before Chain Clash even launches!
- Avatars acquired in the pre-sale will get a bonus in power.
- All avatars will not only be playable in Chain Clash, but also in other games from the Chain Clash universe. The second title, Chain Clash Arcade, is scheduled to launch in 2020
What do I need to participate?
The pre-sale will be done in EOS. To participate, you’ll need an EOS account, a wallet to use it with, as well as EOS to pay with. If you don’t have an EOS account yet, we recommend you visit getwombat.io, download the app and create your first free EOS account in no time.
Where can I get more info?
There are multiple ways and channels to get all the info you need. First, we recommend to check out our original pre-sale announcement post here. To learn more about the game in general, check out our website and blog. If that’s not enough, we’d be happy to discuss your questions in our Discord or Telegram!
PS: Check out our new trailer!