Coinance Update: Mobile trading launch details & security update
We have been hard at work over the last few weeks at Coinance and are excited to give an update on some of our upcoming feature releases:
Coinance is launching the first multi-exchange mobile trading platform
Our mobile trading feature will launch on August 12th, and with this launch Coinance will become the first mobile application to support the trading of digital currency across multiple exchanges.
Why we built mobile trading
Let’s face it, the existing set of digital currency exchanges are daunting to use and most people never interact with digital currencies beyond BTC, ETH, and LTC. That’s why we’ve decided to launch a simple, secure, and easy-to-use mobile trading feature that works with all major exchanges and lists over 1000 coins. By providing you access to multiple exchanges from one app we hope to increase the accessibility of all tokens and make sure you always buy coins at the best available price. Our company’s mission is to make digital currency simple and safe to use and our hope is with mobile trading we can give you the tools to better manage your portfolio, anywhere, anytime.
How to start trading on Coinance
- Download Coinance — available for iOS and Android
- Sign up for an account with one of many partner exchanges
- Open Coinance and link your API Key(s) in just a few simple steps
- You’re all set! You can now start trading directly from the Coinance app!
What makes this feature so special?
Whether you are an advanced trader or just getting started, it always makes sense to buy into an asset at the best available price. By comparing prices across all six exchanges Coinance can help you find the best price for every trade. This translates to real savings and increased gains whenever you execute a trade.
How Coinance keeps your digital currency safe
We get plenty of security related questions — and it’s certainly for good reason. The digital currency space has plenty of bad actors who would love to get their hands on your hard earned BTC. That’s why we believe it’s important to explain how our software protects you and your digital assets.
- All account balances are sent directly to your phone through your exchange’s official API. No data goes through our servers.
- All trades executed on Coinance are executed through the selected exchanges official API. We are not acting as middleman, in fact you are actually trading directly on the exchange using our App as an interface.
- All information required to access your accounts (API keys or access tokens) are stored on your mobile device, encrypted, and protected by Apple’s & Google’s industry standard encryption.
Basically, if you trust your exchange and you trust mobile device’s encryption, you have nothing to worry about. It’s our company’s mission to make digital currency simple and safe to use and that’s why your privacy and security is our top priority.
If you’re more technically inclined feel free to read this more detailed overview of our security protocols and if you have any further question feel free to comment on here, write in our Telegram group, or shoot us an email at email@example.com.