Echo VR on Quest Open Beta
Experience the freedom of zero-g movement and high energy competition in Echo VR!
Load into the Echo VR social lobby to meet up with friends and customize your chassis before clashing against AI or opposing Echo Units in the Echo Arena. Echo Units that successfully strategize with their team will boost and stun their way to victory one goal an epic guitar rift celebration at a time.
- Find a bug or need technical support? Talk to our Devs in the #quest_bugs channel of the community Echo Games Discord or let our team know in our Bug Reporting Form here.
- Share your feedback with us via our Feedback Form here or via the #quest_feedback channel of the community Echo Games Discord.
- Learn how to customize your social experience with our Comfort & Safety tools here.
- Need some help? View our Echo VR FAQ for technical support or browse the #quest_faq channel of the community Echo Games Discord.
- Join the Community and learn more about community events (leagues, cups, Pick Up Nights, bootcamps, etc) in the Echo Games Discord here.
Updates Since Closed Beta
Rift + Quest
• Disc should show the appropriate point range (2-points vs 3-points).
• Fix issue that would launch players when holding geo and then entering the pause menu.
• Users should have access to party features now while in a match.
• Set max party size to 10.
• Fix for tracking tutorial progress even when disconnected from the network.
• Various art/lighting fixes to the lobby.
• Fixed an issue with the disc not appearing behind geo in a match.
• Please note that Echo VR requires Oculus runtime version 16 or greater. To check your runtime version, please go to “Settings”, select “About” from menu, and check the version under “Runtime Version.” Your headset should automatically update if left on and connected to WiFi for an extended period of time.