Welcome to the second development overview of 2018. These overviews are intended to give a sense of how we are progressing with each of the development goals outlined in our ICONOMI in 2018 roadmap blog post. Take a look at the graphic below for a quick synopsis, or read on for more details.
We will continue to release periodic development updates as the platform evolves.
Possibilities for risk reduction
The TrueUSD stablecoin has been added to the list of supported digital assets to help DAA managers reduce risk. Further methods for risk reduction may be considered in the future.
DAA Management Phase 2
- Rebalancing submission automation — This feature has been implemented and will be deployed when the new trading engine is released.
- Create DAA submission automation — Waiting for implementation.
- Manager reports — The first exportable CSV report on assets under management and net asset value has been released to production.
DAA tokenization process optimization
Some internal steps will be optimized to ensure that the tokenization process is seamless. The process will probably be optimized as part of one of the next DAA tokenizations.
Support for company accounts
- Internally flagging an account as a company with company name — In production.
- Withdrawal two-factor authentication — In production.
- Multiple users linked to the same company account — Currently, there can only be one direct manager of a DAA. With this update, multiple users will be able to view and interact with the DAA management page.
- Different roles for different users managing company accounts, including multisignature processes — Development of this feature can proceed once multiple users can be linked to the same company account.
DAA Management Phase 3
- User country report — DAA managers will be able to see where holders of their DAA are located, which will enable them to make better decisions about which countries to focus on.
- Referral tracking — DAA managers can set up multiple referral codes and track how many users register using each of these codes. This makes it easier for managers to track their marketing efforts across different channels. Referral tracking is currently in beta release in production.
- Additional items are also planned. See our Q1 development overview for some ideas.
Introduction of fees
Fees payable in ICN have been introduced and are being collected. More information will be available in our quarterly financial report. Read our blog post for an overview.
Big Four Proof of Solvency
The Big Four proof of solvency has been completed. Visit our website for more information.
Over the past month we have been focused on the fiat ramp-up and the trading engine upgrade. Because of this, the API release has been pushed back by approximately one month. The first stage of implementation is in progress.
The full history of each DAA is now available to users.
Referral tracking — a prerequisite for the affiliate program — has been implemented. Future steps are to be determined.
Trading engine upgrade
A major rework of our price feeds has been deployed to production that has quadrupled our system capacity to take in feeds from exchanges. The trading engine upgrade has been completed and is currently in testing.
More information will be released as implementation progresses.
This work is done on a continual basis as we receive feedback from users and DAA managers. As such, it is prioritized in an agile manner as our platform evolves.
- Volatility and max drawdown indicators have been added to the DAA page.
- The Android mobile application now has Tier 2 verification. The next upgrade will allow users to view DAA rebalancing history.
The first phase of the fiat ramp-up, OTC deals, is now available. We are currently working on broadening access.
DAA discovery page redesign
Due to the continually increasing number of DAAs, the DAA discovery page will need to be redesigned to support better searching. Design and requirements are currently being defined.
DAA manager page
Implementation of a dedicated separate page for DAA managers listing all their DAAs is currently in progress.
We have made some additions to the landing page of our website. A much larger redesign is currently in the planning stages.
Major user statistics upgrade
The first phase of this upgrade has been implemented: full price history with charting is now available, as well as several additional indicators.
Implementation of a debit card is on hold. We are currently investigating third-party providers.
Direct purchase of digital assets
Requirements are being prepared for direct purchase of digital assets.
Follow our official channels for more updates and news:
Subscribe to our mailing list.