New on imToken: DeFi Portfolio Manager, powered by DeBank
Update to imToken 2.9.3 and manage all your DeFi loans, AMMs, yield farms and more
Exactly one year ago the value of tokens locked in DeFi reached $1B. And the community celebrated! Today, over $80 billion dollars worth of tokens are locked in smart contracts on Ethereum and EVM chains, and DeFi has become the norm. And we think there’s still room for more.
That’s why we are super excited to announce three new DeFi features (in your favorite App store today) 👇
- 📊DeFi Portfolio: View your balances on 300+ DeFi projects such as MakerDAO, Aave, Compound, Uniswap
- ⛓Network switch: Smoothly switch from Ethereum to BSC, Polygon, Fantom in 1 click
- 💹Price widget: Check the tokens on your iOS home screen
- ✔More optimizations and fixes
Your new DeFi Portfolio, powered by DeBank
We are excited to join forces with DeBank and natively integrate the DeBank Open API for our new DeFi Portfolio feature. Popular in the Ethereum community, DeBank is building tools for managing DeFi assets and liabilities.
Thanks to DeBank’s Open API, the new imToken release will introduce the “DeFi Portfolio” feature. This feature lets you manage all your DeFi balances such as loans, AMM, DEX balances, farms, yield aggregators and more.
imToken now supports all asset classes (tokens, DeFi, NFT) to help users manage their digital assets more comprehensively.
We support in total over 300 DeFi protocols on Ethereum, other chains and layer 2s such as BSC, xDAI, Polygon, Fantom. You can simply switch with a click on the network.
With DeFi TVL reaching $80 billion, assets held in DeFi protocols are becoming the majority of asset types held by users. We are pleased to work with DeBank, a professional DeFi data provider, to provide users with the most comprehensive and real-time DeFi asset data. The goal of DeFi Asset Portfolio is making it easy for everyone to manage DeFi asset information.
~Ashu (imToken Product Lead)
We are glad to work with imToken, a well-known wallet, to make the DeBank infrastructure serve more DeFi users. We hope to make DeFi safer and better by collaborating with the whole industry in the future.
~ Xu Yong (DeBank Co-Founder)
DeBank is the most comprehensive DeFi asset management tool with integrated protocols. For now, it mainly provides DeFi asset display, aggregated token exchange, DeFi data list and other functions. It has already supported hundreds of protocols on 7 chains such as Ether, BSC, xDai, Polygon, Fantom, OKExChain, HECO, etc.
1click network switch lets you use BSC, Polygon, Fantom and other chains
You might have already used Polygon, BSC or other layer2 and EVM-chains on imToken. This update makes switching between those networks a lot easier. Instead of switching networks on the settings page, you can now quickly switch to BSC, Polygon, Fantom and other EVM compatible chains on the wallet home page.👇
Open imToken and click the drop-down icon at the top of the “Wallet” page to switch the network
Can’t find the desired network in the selection list? Click the upper right corner to add custom node connections manually.
iOS market widget
Our latest iOS version now comes with a market widget. After adding the widget to your home screen, you can now view the BTC, ETH and other popular asset prices. What about Android? Don’t worry, it’s on the way 😋
How to update
- Android users: You can download from the official website https://token.im or at your favorite app store
- iOS users: You can download from the App Store
For 1.0 users, please follow the tutorial below to upgrade 1.0 to 2.0 safely:
If you face any difficulty using imToken or have any comments and suggestions for us, please submit your feedback directly within the app.
Always backup your keys!
- Before upgrading, please make sure that all wallet identities have been backed up properly. Please write down the Mnemonic phrase on a physical paper, never store it in the network;
- Please restrain from sharing your private key, Mnemonic phrase or Keystore to anyone! If you find potential hacking activities in imToken, please report to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to prevent more people from being deceived;