Since we launched PlasmaChain staking in April — you have all staked well over 215,679,841+ LOOM tokens to help secure the chain.
That’s around 30% of the current circulating supply!
…and today, we are releasing an open-source wallet to make your life even easier.
It’s called Loom Wallet — and it will be integrated into the staking dashboard to give you a seamless experience.
With Loom Wallet — you’ll be able to do things like:
- View your PlasmaChain assets and tokens (like LOOM, ETH, etc.)
- Send and receive tokens easily to other users on PlasmaChain
- Sign in with MetaMask
- Deposit and withdraw tokens to and from Ethereum
- Deposit and withdraw to and from other major chains (coming soon)
- View your game assets (i.e. non-fungible tokens, a.k.a. NFTs), and transfer them to other accounts — Initially, Relentless assets will be available, then other NFTs will be added in the future.
Keep in mind that the Loom Wallet DOES NOT store any of your private keys — in fact, Loom Wallet is simply an interface/manager to make your life easier.
Plus, since security is paramount and we want you to be able to take a peek into how the internals work — Loom Wallet is fully open source.
Other than that…
You should go ahead and try Loom Wallet right now 😉
Loom Network is a platform for building highly scalable DPoS sidechains to Ethereum, with a focus on large-scale games and social apps.
Want to stake your LOOM tokens and help secure PlasmaChain? Find out how.
And if you enjoyed this article and want to stay in the loop, go ahead and sign up for our private mailing list.