MedCredits $10,000 App Competition
Featuring Kyle Samani as the expert judge
IN ANTICIPATION of the release of the MedCredits Hippocrates app and Token Curated Registry of Physicians, we are announcing a prize of $10,000 (ten thousand dollars) for the best use-case of the MedCredits healthcare ecosystem.
Submissions will be evaluated by the esteemed KYLE SAMANI (Managing Partner for Multicoin Capital) who has both a healthcare business venture background and extraordinary insight on the utility of blockchain platforms.
Submissions will be accepted beginning now until April 24, 2018. The winner will be announced by Kyle Samani on May 1, 2018.
Awards will be paid in ETH.
Qualifying submissions will be between 500 and 1000 words. Submissions must be in English. The deadline for submissions is April 24, 2018, 11:59 PM UTC.
Submitted use-cases can be for any of the following components of the MedCredits ecosystem:
- Hippocrates app which remotely connects patients to dermatologists all around the world for the immediate diagnosis of skin ailments.
- Decentralized registry of physicians which is the first Token-Curated Registry of physicians and may serve as a base layer to any healthcare platform that needs a pool of physicians.
- Medical data generated in the MedCredits ecosystem
Features of competitive submissions might include:
- New market opportunities (previously not possible with centralized healthcare platforms)
- Technical considerations (code not required)
- New business model propositions
- Leveraging additional protocols/platforms in the Ethereum ecosystem
- Crypto-economic analyses
- Charitable opportunities for MedCredits in medically underserved areas and populations
MedCredits is a decentralized healthcare platform connecting patients and doctors worldwide for medical services. With its cutting edge Token-Curated Registry (TCR) of Physicians, MedCredits creates a free-market ecosystem that provides more affordable and efficient healthcare than currently available. The first software release Hippocrates is a user-friendly app released in December 2017 that uses MedCredits’ TCR to connect patients with skin ailments to dermatologists for fast diagnoses at a fraction of the cost.
For additional information about the MedCredits ecosystem, please visit the resources below or join our telegram:
After the close of the submission period, the MedCredits team will review submissions and select the top three use-cases for final evaluation by Kyle Samani. On May 1, 2018, Kyle Samani will announce the winner on Twitter. MedCredits (@MedCredits) will retweet the winner immediately afterwards as well as announcing the winner in its telegram channel and blog. The winner will be contacted via the email address associated with his or her submission.
Payment will be in ETH based on the GDAX ETH-USD exchange rate for 10,000 USD. Payment will take place within hours of winner announcement, and will be sent to the ETH address that was provided by the author of the winning submission.
All submissions should be in either DOC, DOCX or PDF format and contain the following details in a single document. Each contestant can enter a maximum of three separate entries.
- Full name
- Email address
- ETH address (for purposes of receiving the ETH award if selected as the winner)
- All submitted entries should be in English and between 500 and 1000 words
- Follow us on Twitter for all announcements and competition updates
- Submit all entries to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your submissions. The MedCredits team is available to answer any questions in our telegram!