[Metadium News]: October, Weeks 3–4
Hello beloved Metadium community members,
Metadium News is back to deliver news and updates from the past two weeks! Today, we will be reporting the happenings during the third and fourth weeks of October.
[Events and Updates]
- META Token holding event on Coinsuper (10/29–11/4)
META Token Holding Event has been held on Coinsuper since October 29, and will continue until November 4. A total of 5,000,000 META will be distributed to all Coisnuper users with a minimum 50,000 META, so participate now! Details of the event can be found here.
2. Melbourne International Games Week (10/20–28)
Team Metadium was in Melbourne, Australia to participate in the Melbourne International Games Week! Major companies such as Google, Microsoft, Accenture, and Unity were at the event, as well as numerous indie game developers. This event was particularly exciting, as our own Calvin had the opportunity to give a presentation about blockchain and identity.
3. DoraHacks Blockchain & AI Hackathon (10/27–28)
Our CTO Jeffrey Song participated the DoraHacks Blockchain & AI Hackathon as a judge. It was nice to see the energy and enthusiasm from all the teams!
4. BlockCamp Hackathon (10/27–28)
Metadium’s CSO Songyi Lee attended the BlockCamp Hackathon as a judge. Metadium will do our best to keep Korea’s blockchain ecosystem up and running!
5. New Stories on Medium
- Coindesk Korea: Our CSO Songyi Lee’s personal essay about her mission for world peace has been featured on Coindesk Korea. She was selected as one of the editorial contributors to write about their blockchain journey in celebration of the 10th anniversary of Satoshi Nakamoto’s bitcoin white paper. 👉🏻Link
- Coindesk Korea: Ryan Uhr, the co-founder of Metadium also wrote a piece for Coindesk Korea as one of the pioneers of the Korean blockchain industry. 👉🏻 Link
- Forbes: Metadium was featured on Forbes as one of the top “13 Blockchain Companies By Industry That Will Have Your Cauldrons Bubbling For 2019”. 👉🏻Link
Thank you for your continued support of our project, and we can’t wait to provide you with more exciting news into the future!