Stronger Together: A video series about startup resiliency during the pandemic
The COVID-19 pandemic affects everyone, and for founders and CEOs of startups, the challenge is acute. In a series of six interviews recorded over the last month, we’ll hear from leaders at startups worldwide about how COVID-19 has challenged their businesses, and how they’ve adapted to respond. Each story is different, but each one is a story about resiliency.
Check back here for links to new episodes as they’re published every Tuesday for the next six weeks.
- Episode 1: Neurolex (published June 16, 2020)
- Episode 2: Psygig (published June 23, 2020)
- Episode 3: ApisProtect (published June 30, 2020)
- Episode 4: Zegami (published July 7, 2020)
- Episode 5: Hive Networks (published July 14, 2020)
- Episode 6: Datos (published July 21, 2020)
Get the Stronger Together resource guide
For all startups that are responding to the challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic, Microsoft for Startups has prepared a collection of support resources for founders. It includes:
- Strategic and Tactical resources, including: links to government relief programs; legal resources; and tax resources,
- Other COVID-19 resources, including: available grants and offers; events, webinars and podcasts; and hackathons,
- And much more.