It’s the most wonderful time of the year! Pinners are already in the festive mindset so now is the time to inspire with seasonal content. This year, we’re promoting a conscious Christmas; think recyclable wrapping paper, DIY advent calendars and eco-friendly decorations.
Don’t forget this New Year marks the end of the decade so go big with your 2020 party prep! Pinners are searching for standout dressing up and beauty inspo. Think all over sequins and lashings of glitter.
As the new year turns, give Pinners a fresh new perspective. How to set good intentions; Veganuary recipes, Dry January, 30-day challenges, positive quotes and affirmations.
Align your board creations with our editorial themes (full list below) — to give yourself the best chance to get featured in our Spotlight space (the curated carousel in Pinterest home feed). And check out our editorial best practices for all the latest tips.
Please submit your boards HERE for December and January by 18th of November.
- Conscious Christmas: Think sustainable gift ideas, eco-friendly wrapping paper and handmade gestures.
- Waste not, want not: Leftover Christmas food? Transform them into an epic Christmas toastie, turkey enchiladas or hearty shepherd’s pie.
- Last-minute Christmas gifts: Those less organised (we’re not mentioning any names) are looking to Pinterest for last-minute ideas.
- Yuletide eyes: with Christmas makeup trends spiking over the winter months, your content can help Pinners ‘sleigh all day’ with their holiday hair and makeup.
- Fir-get about it: Break free from the fir thus year with an alternative Christmas tree. from minimalist decals to cactus trees.
- Winter wardrobe: Think party outfits and dresses, winter boots and wrapping up in this season’s cosiest jumpers. Don’t forget ugly Christmas jumpers.
New Year — Happy 2020!
- 2020 vision boarding: Inspire Pinners to set realistic goals (whilst channelling your own) in lead up to New Year.
- New Year, new outfit: Pinners want to celebrate New Year’s Eve in style. Think puffy power shoulders, neon accessories and statement earrings.
- Veganuary: Support the 30-day challenge with vegan meal plans, recipes, fashion and homeware ideas.
- Happy hues: Beat the Blue Monday blues with brightly coloured crafts, clothes and recipe and travel ideas.
- Living well, spending less: January means Pinners seek new ways to finance better. Think budget-friendly recipes and staycation travel.
- Sustainable skincare: Embrace Veganuary for more than just diet, encourage Pinners to achieve a vegan beauty regime.
- Dry Jan: Help Pinners complete the challenge with refreshing mocktail recipes and fun booze-free things to do on the weekends.
Please submit your boards via the form HERE
Join our mailing list to receive the latest editorial themes to inspire your content and find out about Pinterest news, tips and events. Join here.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Sandy — Pinterest UK Growth Specialist, currently Pinning to streets in Amsterdam