5Faves — February 28, 2018 Edition
The 5Faves tab presents five notable poems selected from among the best of previously published works on PoetsUnlimited.
This month’s selected favourites from earlier poems are:
- Anomalies — by Anant Pillai
- I have watched him for hours — by tissie yamamoto
- Putting on Ashes — by martin.strange
- Night all day — by Mike Essig
- Rocket Kiss — by Cassie Green
New 5Faves selections are (usually) here in the last week of most months.
Want more poems? Scroll down our front page into the earlier pieces. There are a few years’ worth there.
See some previous 5Faves selections:
…or use search term “5faves” on Medium for one of many earlier lists.