5Faves — January 27, 2018 Edition
The 5Faves tab presents five notable poems selected from among the best of previously published works on PoetsUnlimited.
This month’s selected favourites from earlier poems are:
- If It Were Up To Me — by Heath Houston
- Footholds — by David Baron
- These Polarizing Fumes — by todd simonson
- I Can’t Wait to go to Bed — by Dan Gellert
- Nineteen Thirty-Eight — by Paul Acciaro
New 5Faves selections are (usually) here in the last week of most months.
Want even more poems? Scroll down our front page into the earlier pieces
See some previous 5Faves selections:
…or use search term “5faves” on Medium for one of many earlier lists.