How to import a wallet in Publica’s e-reader app?
In this tutorial we will show how to import already existing cryptocurrency wallet into Publica’s e-reader app. Don’t have a wallet yet? Check out this tutorial to create a new wallet in 3 minutes!
Follow this simple step-by-step guide and start using your existing Ethereum wallet with Publica app in few seconds!
You can import any ERC20 token compatible wallet into e-reader app. In order to import a wallet:
- Download Publica’s e-reader app on Google Play Store and install it on your device.
- Open Publica app, then open the Wallet section.
3. Click Import wallet
4. Enter your recovery phrase or private key. It is also possible to scan a QR code that contains your private key.
5. Click Import.
6. Create and enter a strong but easy to remember password.
Although it is possible to skip this step, we highly recommend you secure your account by creating a password.
6. Click Confirm to proceed.
That’s it! You have successfully imported your existing cryptocurrency wallet and now can use it in Publica’s e-reader app!
Publica.com is the first publishing platform to use blockchain technology to innovate how books are funded, distributed, bought, and read.
And also don’t forget to follow us on social media!
Official Telegram Announcement Channel: https://t.me/publicaio