RightMesh AG TGE Crowd Contribution Period Participation Instructions
Hello RightMesh community!
Here is the information you’ve been asking for and will need in order to contribute to the RightMesh AG Crowd Contribution Period on May 30th at 13:00 CET.
We are honoured that you would like to join us on our journey to connect the next billion, and we thank you for your support!
Prior to contributing, you should carefully consider the Terms and Conditions here and all other materials available concerning RightMesh and RMESH, to the extent necessary. Please consider consulting an appropriate lawyer, accountant, or tax professional should you deem it necessary.
These instructions apply only to users with KYC & AML approval from Bitcoin Suisse.
This article includes:
- Steps to be Whitelisted for the Crowd Contribution Period;
- Steps to complete before the Crowd Contribution Period;
- How to contribute to the Crowd Contribution Period;
- Crowd Contribution Wallet Process;
- How to protect yourself from scam attempts.
STEPS TO BE WHITELISTED FOR THE CROWD CONTRIBUTION PERIOD
- Login to the Bitcoin Suisse Platform.
Login to the Bitcoin Suisse platform. You will automatically be redirected to a secured single sign on webpage. Always verify that your URL is bitcoinsuisse.ch.
- Select RightMesh AG from the list of Token Generating Events
3. Click ‘REGISTER NOW’ to sign up to be on the Whitelist.
4. Download the Framework Agreement
5. Complete the Framework Agreement
Download, review, print and sign by hand the RightMesh AG Bitcoin Suisse Framework Agreement which is available here.
Bitcoin Suisse will send the Framework Agreement to contributors who have passed KYC & AML.
Please be cautious of scam attempts, official emails will be sent from email address ending in @bitcoinsuisse.ch.
MAKE SURE TO:
- Include your full name as it appears in the documentation used to verify your Bitcoin Suisse account.
- Sign the agreement by hand (mandatory by Swiss law).
- Scan and upload the document to your computer. All pages must be uploaded. It is recommended to upload it as one file.
- * A photo of the signed agreement is just fine — IMPORTANT: You need to sign this by hand, AND, if you take a photo of it to upload, you need to make sure that quality of the photo is good enough for Bitcoin Suisse to see the signature clearly, AND you need to upload every page of the Framework Agreement. A picture of just the last page with signature will be denied.
6. Complete Whitelist Submission
- Upload the Framework Agreement (make sure it is signed by hand).
- Enter your ETH address you wish to use for the Whitelist:
* You must be in possession of the Private Key for this address.
* The ETH listed must be ERC20 compatible.
* Do NOT use any exchange wallets, Smart Contract ETH address, or similar.
* NOT FOLLOWING THE REQUIREMENTS ABOVE CAN RESULT IN A LOSS OF FUNDS OR TOKENS.
- Choose your desired contribution amount.
- Click the ‘REGISTER’ button.
7. Wait for Approval
Your Whitelisting is now pending. Please wait for approval from Bitcoin Suisse.
8. Documentation of Origin of Funds
If your desired contribution amount submitted during the Whitelisting process is above the limit of your KYC/AML status, you will be contacted directly via email by Bitcoin Suisse (bitcoinsuisse.ch), asking for origin of funds.
You are required to explain, from where and how did you receive/acquire the ETH you are wishing to contribute. You must be able to provide documentation to prove your explanation. For helpful hints on what is acceptable to submit, please see our Origin of Funds guide here.
9. RightMesh AG Whitelist Confirmation
You will receive a confirmation email from Bitcoin Suisse once your Whitelisting is approved. The next time you login to ico.bitcoinsuisse.ch, there will be a green notification bar confirming that you are Whitelisted.
STEPS TO COMPLETE BEFORE THE CROWD CONTRIBUTION PERIOD
Have ETH Ready in Your Ethereum Wallet
- Only ETH will be accepted during the Crowd Contribution Period.
- Tokens will be allocated on a first come first serve basis which is determined based on the time of arrival of funds.
- Please have ETH ready in your wallet when the Crowd Contribution Period opens.
BE AWARE OF SCAM ATTEMPTS LEADING UP TO THE TGE:
RightMesh will NEVER solicit funds via email, Twitter, Telegram, direct message, our website (rightmesh.io) or any form of social media.
DO NOT SEND FUNDS TO ANY ADDRESS, WHICH YOU DID NOT RECEIVE ON THE BITCOIN SUISSE PLATFORM.
Anyone claiming to be a RightMesh employee who contacts you with a special offer or asks for you to send them crypto directly is trying to scam you.
More information about avoiding scams is included at the bottom of this article
HOW TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE CROWD CONTRIBUTION PERIOD ON MARCH 30th AT 13:00 CEST.
- The RightMesh AG Crowd Contribution Period date TBA
- Go to https://ico.bitcoinsuisse.ch/ and click ‘My ICO Participations’ in the left hand menu.
- Select the RightMesh AG TGE.
- TGE Smart Contract Address will be revealed through the Bitcoin Suisse platform.
Send the ETH Amount you have been Whitelisted for, from your TRA to the deposit address.
Make sure that your TRA (Token Receiving Address) is correct and that you are in possession of the private key.
The TGE Smart Contract will send the RMESH tokens directly to the contributing address.
*All ETH sent from an address which was not whitelisted will not be accepted by the smart contract.
*Transactions larger than the approved whitelisted amount will not be accepted by the smart contract.
CROWD CONTRIBUTION WALLET PROCESS
Contributions can only be made from a personal Ethereum Wallet where you own the private key (ex. imToken, Jaxx, MyEtherWallet, Metamask, etc.).
Do not send funds to Bitcoin Suisse from an exchange or Coinbase.
- imToken: https://token.im/
- MyEtherWallet: https://www.myetherwallet.com/
- Jaxx: https://jaxx.io/
- Metamask: https://metamask.io/
⚠️ Exert extreme caution to secure your wallet and always make backups of your private keys. Read these security tips from MyEtherWallet.
For this example, I will walk through how to contribute through MyEtherWallet. Other Ethereum wallets will follow the same process and require the same information.
- Go to MyEtherWallet. Click Send Ether & Tokens.
2. Access your wallet through one of the available methods.
3. Provide the required information to access your wallet, then click, Generate Transaction. Provide the required inputs:
- Gas Price: Set the gas price for the transaction in the header. (RightMesh will provide a recommended gas price prior to the crowd contribution round.)
- To Address: Enter the Smart Contract address provided to you within the Bitcoin Suisse platform. Please double check that it is accurate and came from bitcoinsuisse.ch.
Amount to Send: Enter the amount of ETH you wish to contribute. The minimum is the equivalent of $1,000 USD.
- RightMesh will be providing the individual cap for the first 24 hours prior to the Crowd Contribution Period. After 24 hours the individual cap will be lifted.
4. Confirm the transaction by clicking Send Transaction. A pop-up will appear that allows you to check your previous inputs. If everything looks accurate, click Yes, I am sure! Make transaction.
Tokens purchased during the crowd contribution will be distributed to the wallet address you specified in the whitelisting process. Tokens will be unlocked 30 days after the close of the crowd contribution period.
BE AWARE OF SCAM ATTEMPTS LEADING UP TO THE TGE
- RightMesh will NEVER solicit funds via email, Twitter, Telegram, direct message, our website (rightmesh.io) or any form of social media.
- All contributions will be managed through the BitcoinSuisse platform at https://ico.bitcoinsuisse.ch/.
- Be aware of false token and wallet addresses
- Anyone claiming to be a RightMesh employee who contacts you with a special offer or asks for you to send them crypto directly is trying to scam you
Always make sure you are accessing an official domain. Some scam sites may appear during the TGE. These will look very similar to our official site; protect yourself by checking that you are on an official RightMesh domain.
Official domains are:
Always make sure you are chatting with an official Telegram admin:
Some imposter accounts have been created to look like RightMesh admins who have direct messaged community members requesting funds.
Please know that RightMesh will NEVER solicit funds via email, Twitter, Telegram, direct message or any form of social media.
All contributions will be managed through the BitcoinSuisse platform at https://ico.bitcoinsuisse.ch/
If someone claiming to be a RightMesh admin requests funds from you, please report this to an admin listed below. These users are quickly banned from our channel once we are notified.
Always check the username of the person you are speaking with to make sure they are officially part of our team.
⚠️ Anyone claiming to be a RightMesh who contacts you with a special offer or asks for you to send them crypto directly is trying to scam you.
Official RightMesh Telegram Admin Usernames are:
Be aware of fake tokens and false wallet address as the one pictured below. RightMesh WILL NOT be sending out our Smart Contract address via any platform other than Bitcoin Suisse. Any Smart Contracts sent to you outside of the Bitcoin Suisse platform are FAKE and trying to scam you.
THIS IS NOT A PROSPECTUS OF ANY SORT
This document does not constitute a prospectus of any sort; it is not a solicitation for investment and does not in any way pertain to an offering of securities in either Canada or the United States, and Canadian and United States residents are expressly excluded from contributing in exchange for any RightMesh Tokens in the public contribution offering. This document constitutes a description of the RightMesh AG platform and the functionality of the RightMesh tokens; it is for informational purposes only and may change as the RightMesh technology develops over time.
This Article is for information purposes only. RightMesh AG (a Swiss Company in Incorporation), and all affiliated and related companies do not guarantee the accuracy of the conclusions reached in this
This Article, is provided “as is” with no representations and warranties, express or implied, whatsoever, including, but not limited to: (i) warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title or non infringement; (ii) that the contents of this Executive Summary are free from error or suitable for any purpose; and (iii) that such contents will not infringe third-party rights. All warranties are expressly disclaimed. RightMesh AG and its affiliates expressly disclaim all liability for and damages of any kind arising out of the use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained in this Article, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event will RightMesh AG, or its affiliates be liable to any person or entity for any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages for the use of, reference to, or reliance on this Article or any of the content contained herein.
Recipients are specifically notified as follows:
- No offer of securities: RightMesh Tokens (as described in the RightMesh White Paper) is not intended to constitute securities in any jurisdiction. This Article does not constitute a prospectus nor offer document of any sort and is not intended to constitute an offer or solicitation of securities or any other investment or other product in any jurisdiction.
- No advice: This RightMesh Article does not constitute advice to contribute in exchange for any RightMesh Tokens, nor should it be relied upon in connection with, any contract or contribution decision.
- No representations: No representations or warranties have been made to the recipient or its advisers as to the accuracy or completeness of the information, statements, opinions or matters (express or implied) arising out of, contained in or derived from this Article or any omission from this document or of any other written or oral information or opinions provided now or in the future to any interested party or their advisers. No representation or warranty is given as to the achievement or reasonableness of any plans, future projections or prospects and nothing in this document is or should be relied upon as a promise or representation as to the future. To the fullest extent, all liability for any loss or damage of whatsoever kind (whether foreseeable or not) which may arise from any person acting on any information and opinions contained in this RightMesh Article or any information which is made available in connection with any further enquiries, notwithstanding any negligence, default or lack of care, is disclaimed.
Risk warning: Potential contributors should assess their own appetite for such risks independently and consult their advisors before making a decision to contribute in exchange for any Rightmesh Tokens.
This article is for informational purposes only and may change as the RightMesh technology develops over time.