We are excited to announce that we will be allocating an additional $1,000,000 to our grant program to accelerate blockchain domain adoption across the ecosystem.
Latest Grant Winners:
Here are our newest grantees who will be supporting .crypto and .zil domains on their platforms shortly!
- Atomic Wallet — Atomic Wallet is designed as multi-currency light wallet and supports over 300 cryptocurrencies, and is available for every major operating system.
- imToken — imToken is a feature-rich digital asset wallet enabling multi-chain asset management available on iOS and Android.
- Guarda Wallet — Guarda is a non-custodial wallet with support for thousands of tokens available on iOS, Android, Chrome, and more.
These wallets are all in the integration phase. We will make an announcement once blockchain domain resolution is live across all platforms.
The wallets above join the growing list of applications that are live with Unstoppable Domains:
- Trust Wallet — a multi-protocol wallet with domain resolution on both iOS and Android.
- Coinomi Wallet — a multicurrency wallet that supports blockchain domain resolution on iOS and Android.
- ViewBlock — a block explorer that allows for on-chain .zil domain searches.
- Coin Request — a cryptocurrency invoice system that simplifies day-to-day transactions.
- Moonlet — A blockchain agnostic cryptocurrency wallet available as a Chrome extension.
- Counter Network — a cryptocurrency exchange and stablecoin marketplace.
- ZilPay — Ledger hardware wallet support for .zil domains.
The $1,000,000 Blockchain Domain Grant Program
The goal of the $1,000,000 Blockchain Domain Grant Program is to accelerate adoption across all cryptocurrency applications. This is why our integration tools support all blockchain domain extensions that partners are interested in supporting.
Wallets — Make cryptocurrency payments simple by replacing addresses with human readable names.
Browsers — Search your blockchain domain directly within browsers to resolve your website.
Exchanges — Deposit money into your exchange account using your domain name.
We believe support across a number of different cryptocurrency applications will lead to a robust blockchain domain ecosystem.
Who do you think should be a part of the next round of grant winners? Tag your favorite cryptocurrency application in this tweet to let them know!
Are you a cryptocurrency application interested in supporting blockchain domains? Apply for our grant program here.