Growth Marketing Case Study: Totle
Decentralized exchange aggregator & crypto portfolio manager
- Client: Totle
- Industry: Cryptocurrency / blockchain
- Target Audience: Crypto traders
- Website: https://www.totle.com/
Wemultiply was approached by Totle, a decentralized exchange aggregator and crypto portfolio manager that pooled the orderbooks (liquidity) of the top decentralized exchanges (DEXs). Business objectives were four fold:
- Brand and position Totle as a leading dApp (decentralized application) and crypto product through content, social media, email, and event marketing.
- Launch the company’s first public beta and execute a customer acquisition campaign that drives connected wallets and trades.
- Capitalize on partnership opportunities with decentralized exchanges, 0x relayers, and dApp browsers to promote the Totle brand.
- Manage the company’s communication channels, including Twitter, Telegram, LinkedIn, Facebook, Quora, Reddit, Bitcoin Talk, and email newsletter.
Within four months of engagement, we generated:
- Product Marketing: 8,000+ new users (connected wallets), 1,000+ trades executed
- Social Media: 200,000 organic Twitter impressions per month, 4,000+ newsletter subscribers, profiles across all dApp listing sites, including Dapp Review and The State of Dapps
- Partnerships: Cross-promotional announcements with Kyber Network, Bancor, Radar Relay, Airswap, OasisDEX, Shark Relay, CoinBase Wallet & Trust Wallet
- Press: Feature stories in BC Focus, ETH News, Lab Radio Podcast, Future Tech Podcast, BlockTribune and The Daily Bit (with support from partner PR vendor)
- Video & Content Marketing: 2 long-form videos, 6 short-form videos for social media (30 second), 40+ blog posts, and 1 ebook completed.
Video assets created:
- Five Predictions for Crypto in 2019
- Front Running and its Effect on Decentralized Exchanges
- Cypherpunks and the SEC do the tangoCypherpunks and the SEC do the tango
- The Beauty and Practicality of Decentralized Governance
- Totle’s Korea Blockchain Week RoadshowTotle’s Korea Blockchain Week Roadshow
- Why Crypto Needs Better UX to Reach Mass Adoption
- Decentralized Exchanges: A Regulator’s Dilemma
- Centralized Exchange Horror Stories
- Decentralized Exchanges: Three Types That Will Be Essential For The Crypto Economy
- Announcing Totle Public Beta
- Why Decentralized Exchanges are the Future of Crypto Trading
Contact us today to see how we can help grow your business.