Interested in following the complete Catalist Post Election Analysis series? Bookmark this page for the full set of posts. We’ll add links to future postings as they become available in the coming weeks.
- What Happened Next Tuesday: Start here for background on the project, including many of the known challenges presented by public exit polling, and a walk-through of Catalist’s methodology.
- What Happened Last Tuesday: Part 1 — Who Actually Voted?: Catalist’s initial national estimate of electoral composition in 2018.
- What Happened Last Tuesday: Part 2 — Who Did They Vote For?: Catalist’s initial national estimates of support for Democratic House candidates in 2018.
- Updates on Election Analysis Project: Follow up post addressing questions on handling uncontested races.
- Revisiting What Happened in the 2018 Election: Final wrap up post outlining demographic trends, important geographic context, and the relative significance of turnout and vote choice differences in outcomes in 2016 and 2018.
- Latest National Congressional Data (last update: May 21, 2019)
Congressional District Analyses: