- Coffee (we recommend ours!)
- Chemex + filters (we recommend the original)
- Kettle (we recommend the Hario V60 Buono)
- Scale (we recommend Hario’s)
- Grinder (we recommend the Baratza Virtuoso or Encore)
- Filtered water
- Open the Chemex filter. One side should have three layers and that side should be placed in the cone toward the spout.
- Rinse your filter.
- Add 48 grams of medium ground coffee
- Pour 100 grams of 200° water to start your bloom.
- Let rest 1 minute and gently add remaining 610 grams of water.
- Watch for the drip in the filter to slow to every few seconds.