- 12oz bag of Lineage Coffee (yes, it must be Lineage!)
- 7 cups of filtered water
- Toddy™ cold brew system
- Grinder (we recommend the Baratza Virtuoso or Encore)
- Insert the stopper into the outside bottom of your brewer.
- Dampen the filter and insert it into the inside bottom of your brewer
- Grind a 12oz bag of freshly roasted coffee to a coarse grind.
- Add 1 cup of water and 6oz of grounds to your brewer
- Let rest for 45 seconds and gently add 3 more cups of water over the grounds.
- Add the remaining 6oz of ground coffee.
- Wait 5 minutes, and add the remaining 3 cups of water.
- Do not stir. Cover and steep for 16–18 hours.
- Remove stopper and filter into the glass decanter.
Serve either with cubed ice (dilute with water if it’s too strong), or serve with plenty of milk, or drink it straight for a real kick!