Udacity Design Sprint Foundations Day 3
Continuation of Day 2. Leggo hustlers! Fun for all continues.
Outline of the Day:
- The Huddle 10–15min — decide as a team who will be doing what tasks for the day
- Work Session 3 hours — Individuals work on delegated tasks
- Check In #1 with Team + Lunch 1 hour — team comes together to share progress
- Work Session #2 3–4 hours — Final pieces of the prototype come together
- Check In #2 with Team 30min — Run through Prototype. Revisit sprint questions and goals
- Mapping Up 30min — Check off all boxes of the prototype. Set up user testing room, final run through prototype!
- Digital Interface
- Physical Product
- Sales/marketing strategy
- Keynote from Apple
Tasks for delegation:
Team will choose 2–3 key scenes they want to start focusing on. Then divvy up your team into:
The Collectors: People who bring the images, templates, copy writing
The Artist(s): The ones who create the final screens
The Stitcher: The one who brings the prototype to life puts together prototype/makes it interactive
4 Ways to Save Time:
- Digital wireframe for storyboard
- Choose 1 font
- Choose existing color scheme
- Stick with key screens!
My write out of each screen:
Now for the Prototype!
I spent 3–6hours working on these screens in Keynote. This part was really fun! I included the grader’s feedback.
Onto Day 4 User tests!