Bit.Country & Metaverse.Network has raised ~790k DOTs, plus USDT, USDC & ETH (The final figure of amount will be announced after the final Tokensoft audit) from the community’s early adopters.
Thank you for supporting our future together in the metaverses, we appreciate your vision with us. There will be many metaverses and many opportunities on the network. New education, new cultures and new worlds will become native experiences on our perpetual decentralized machine.
The funds raised are kept secure in multi-sig wallets and will fuel the project & ecosystem development for years to come.
Since the announced cap has been reached during round 2, there is no further allocation left for round 3 in this event.
We noticed there is a tremendous amount of interest outside of our community, and thus we conducted a survey with existing stakeholders including KSM crowdloan contributors and early adopters.
The result of the survey was that the community’s majority suggested the team not go over the allocated amount and rather encourage those interested in the project to join the crowdloan on the Polkadot to secure NUUM.
Expressing their view that the Crowdloan on Polkadot would be the next channel for onboarding new early adopters.
Next — Polkadot Crowdloan
For the wider community, we plan to start our crowdloan campaign in early 2022 (Team may delay Polkadot crowdloan according to product development. A strong canary network will also ensure success on Polkadot). Where you can lock your DOT for 24 months to gain a NUUM reward that is yours to keep, even once your DOT is returned after the 24 months period.
We will make an announcement about our crowdloan campaign when we are ready. However, we may adjust the dates according to our development progress. We aim to develop the utility features first, then extend our development to a wilder audience.
For more about how crowdloans work, please visit Parachain Crowdloans
As our Metaverse.Network Pioneer parachain just went live on Kusama. Our next priority will be making the NEER rewards webpage live, so you can see how many NEER tokens you will receive and your referral reward.
Our blockchain team continues to monitor the Pioneer network, and once we are ready, we will perform TGE and enable transfer.
Before Christmas, we will announce our plan for the additional land block reward for the KSM contributors. And we will also distribute the POAP NFTs for Demo Day Attendees before / after Christmas.
More Related Topics
- Pioneer Network is Live on Kusama
- Land Grant, Private Land Sale & Partnership Application is Now Officially Open
- Bit.Country Metaverse Odyssey Event Checklist
- The Sound from the Web3 Metaverse Machine in Polkadot Ecosystem
Bit.Country is a platform for user-created metaverses and games with opportunities to earn. Launch your own individualized metaverse for your friends, family or members; with your own sky and dedicated world. Let your community be perpetualized on our metaverse machine, and share in the value created.
Customize your metaverse to match the culture of your community, and let them share in the ownership and governance of your world.
Metaverse.Network is the blockchain protocol on top of which Bit.Country is built. Designed and developed to support metaverses and related ecosystem projects. Providing an ethereum-compatible smart contract platform and protocol to build metaverse-native experiences.
Create projects to support the platform’s metaverses, or start a new metaverse directly on top of the protocol.
Bit.Country & Metaverse Network is building a future for metaverse owners to have the ability to grow exponentially while letting the members take ownership and earn through a variety of opportunities, benefiting directly from the development of the metaverses they are in.
- We won the 14th Slot on Kusama with record-breaking total contributors. 100M TVL
- Our core founding team launched three other successful global startups in tech, education, and real estate since 2013.
- Accepted participant of Berkeley Blockchain Xcelerator (2021), Bootcamp (2021) at Creative Destructive Lab of Toronto University, and a Web3 Foundation Grant Winner. A member of the Substrate Builders Program.
- On May 12th, 2021, Bit.Country completed the seed round capital raise of 4M USD from reputable venture capitals. Read more…
- Our testnet has over 1600 node operators. Node operators are excited about energizing one of the biggest social experiments on web3.0.
- On our early access waiting list, there are 120,000+ users eager to create their own metaverses for their people, and grow it into a valuable asset.
- We designed our token distribution in a community-first approach. Time will tell.
Need more information about Bit.Country Metaverse Network？