Disclaimer: This project has the ChainSafe family! ChainSafe is incredibly excited to have Leon join us as Head of Gaming. His Unity SDK is now publicly available on ChainSafe’s Github here as the Web3.Unity library, where it will continue to get developed. Please check out our announcement article to learn more
Non fungible tokens are on the rise. We’ve seen it in digital art and collectables. We’re now starting to see it in games, VR and AR. But there’s a catch… The tech used to build websites is different than games.
When you look at the crypto space, the top 25 dGames are pwning the rest of the market by an order of magnitude. These are games pulling in $100k — $1 million in volume. What makes these games so compelling?
Out of the top 25 dGames,
10 use Unity’s gaming engine.
Building a game is different than a website. What separates these top dGames is their proper use of tools. They were able to somehow connect their Unity project to the blockchain and stack wei.
Would it be nice to have their tooling and compete with the top 25 dGames? (this is not a rhetorical question).
Tech (no crypto knowledge required)
There’s a steep learning curve to writing smart contracts and building games. Connecting both is challenging.
The beauty with Unity is the ability to abstract a lot of the complexities to fill-in-the-blanks and drag-n-drops.
Simply copy here
and paste here
Everything will connect behind the scenes.
And for more tech savvy users, getting the balance should be like this:
For a working demo:
To purchase the items:
To get early access and announcements, contact us directly on Discord.
- Learn about Ethereum and Web3
- Crypto Trading Bot
- 3Commas Review
- AAX Exchange Review | Referral Code, Trading Fee, Pros and Cons
- Deribit Review | Options, Fees, APIs and Testnet
- FTX Crypto Exchange Review
- NGRAVE ZERO review
- Bybit Exchange Review
- 3Commas vs Cryptohopper
- The Best Bitcoin Hardware wallet
- Crypto Copy Trading Platforms
- Best monero wallet
- ledger nano s vs x
- Bitsgap vs 3Commas vs Quadency
- The Best Crypto Tax Software
- Best Crypto Trading Platforms
- Best Crypto Lending Platforms
- Ledger Nano S vs Trezor one vs Trezor T vs Ledger Nano X
- BlockFi vs Celsius vs Hodlnaut
- Bitsgap review — A Crypto Trading Bot That Makes Easy Money
- Quadency Review- A Crypto Trading Bot Made For Professionals
- PrimeXBT Review | Leverage Trading, Fee and Covesting
- Altrady review
- Ellipal Titan Review
- SecuX Stone Review
- BlockFi Review | Earn up to 8.6% interests on your Crypto
- Best Crypto APIs for Developers
- Best Blockchain Analysis Tools
- Crypto arbitrage guide: How to make money as a beginner
- Best Crypto Charting Tool
- What are the best books to learn about Bitcoin?