How to get published on Coinmonks Publication?
We started Coinmonks publication in Feb 2018. The purpose of the publication is to create a cryptocurrency knowledge repository. Coinmonks is open community which thrives on it’s writers and readers.
We decided to embrace all technologies and create a educational repository of all of them.
Content we are looking for:
- Tech Tutorials, development stories
- Ideas, Insights and futuristic view on technologies
- Crypto/Token economics, Interviews with industry experts
- Project updates, insights , reviews and analysis (Education content only)
❌ No news and flashy articles❌
✔️ Original content (Written by you) ✔️
If you want to help with topics to write for, check out Coinmonks writers telegram group.
Tips on making your story better
Choose a attractive title and subtitle
First thing which a reader read is title, It’s slimier like movies, A great title helps to get more audience, Titles are entry points. Use this tool for analysing your title.
Images are the best
Images says lot of things so choose them wisely, think like movie posters, how important they are? Don’t shy while using images, If you are using stats use bigger images as they are helpful while reading on mobile.
Use Gifs to make your expression more clear and bold, they make stories more visually appealing.
Content is the soul
- Get into the topic right away, explain why and what.
- Add links to prerequisite, attach your previous stories if necessary.
- Make it natural, express yourself, give examples.
- Use simple sentences, Even complex topics can be written in 6 grade level English. Hemingway App will assign a “grade level” for your writing. Use proper punctuation.
- Don’t paste links directly.Don’t do this ❌ http://www.coinmonks.com ❌ , Instead do this Coinmonks.
- You can add links to make your websites or even affiliate links if your story demands it.
- Add stats and back your statement with links. Example — Internet is reaching to 4 billions users.
- Give credits , add sources.
- Abbreviation like “www” ,”https” doesn’t need explanation but IPFS (InterPlanetary File System) needs it, Attach link to these abbreviation.
- Tags are important as they gives you visibility. Use this tool for finding better tags. You can maximum add 5 tags in a story.
- Embed media, You can embed Tweets, YouTube videos, and other media by pasting their URLs into Medium on a new line, then pressing enter.
- To use bullet points and list read this article.
SEO : Read this
Bonus Article - I wrote an another article for mentioning few important tips for writers.
How to submit?
Write your story save a draft and send us mail at gaurav[at]coinmonks.com.
We will help you to polish your story and promote them may be change Title for Seo pupuse
If you are a professional content writer mail me at gaurav[at]coinmonks.com, may be i have something for you.
We have a Coinmonks forum. So come join us. Please follow our medium publication to receive our weekly newsletter.