The GlobaliD app just got another major release!
The other week, we announced the release of Groups, multi-person chat, and vouches.
This week, we’re introducing version 1.0 of the GlobaliD Wallet, powered by Uphold. You can now:
- Connect your GlobaliD Wallet to your Uphold account
- View balances from your existing Uphold Wallet
- Perform Move In transactions from your USD bank account
The GlobaliD Wallet also supports virtual accounts associated with multiple currencies. This is reflected in the Wallet home page as well as the Move In screen — where users can now deposit funds to the desired account of choice.
This latest update also includes numerous bug fixes and UI improvements.
We’d love to give a big and warm shoutout to the Wallet team and the App team for all their hard work behind the scenes!
Download the latest GlobaliD app at your favorite app store:
- Android (coming soon!)
As we mentioned last week, we believe that identity is the permission to act. So it’s not just about owning your identity and your data, it’s also about what you can do with it. That’s why the ability to transact and communicate are core to our vision.
The release of the GlobaliD Wallet is another big step toward that goal — especially as we continue to expand its features.
Stay tuned for many more exciting updates to come!
- How GlobaliD verifications preserve your privacy
- GlobaliD joins the Open Payments Coalition along with Ripple, Uphold, and Brave
- GlobaliD app—Introducing groups, multi-person chat, and vouches
Join a growing trusted community and experience how digital identity works for you.