10 Essential Self-Care Reminders
We all need a pick-me up once in a while.
If you’re interested in writing for us, pitch us at email@example.com! We welcome anonymous submissions too.
1. A reminder that we’re here for you.
2. ♪ Simply the best ♪ (Boost that self-esteem like a good song!)
3. You’re already stronger than you think!
4. Sometimes, it’s about finding a new mindset… And kick out The Bully in our Brain.
6. Mindfulness+Gratefulness go a long way! (And they help Beat FOMO as well)
7. Allies are the best. Be an ally today, and help Break the Stigma.
8. Sympathy is always welcomed, but empathy is possible as well. And those are some of the Benefits of Support Groups.
9. Recharge whenever and as often as you need it, for however long it’s necessary.
10. Whatever has happened, whatever’s been done, however long it’s taken to heal…
Use and share our web app to share mental health experiences with loved ones at if-me.org
If you would like to contribute to our non-for-profit, open source project, contact us. We are always looking for volunteers to help us grow!