How to see/add NET Tokens in your Wallet
Remember the only valid source for the Contribution Address is https://nimiq.com.
What you need
- Address: The only valid source for the Contribution Address is https://nimiq.com.
- Decimals: 18
- Token Symbol: NET
How to verify Custom Tokens in my Wallet
Go to https://ethplorer.io/address/YOUR-WALLET’S-ADDRESS-HERE
How to Add a Custom Token in MyEtherWallet
You can find full instructions for using MyEtherWallet here
1. Unlock your wallet (for more information about how to setup an Ethereum Wallet using MyEtherWallet see our previous post). Click Add Custom Token.
2. Add the Contribution Address found in https://nimiq.com, 18 Decimals, and NET as the Token Symbol, then click Save
3. The NET token will be added at the end of the Custom Token list.
4. Select Sent Ether & Tokens and unlock your wallet (see our previous post for more details). NET will be available however they will become tradable as soon as the contribution event ends.
DISCLAIMER: None of the statements must be viewed as an endorsement or recommendation for Nimiq, any cryptocurrency, or investment product. Neither the information, nor any opinion contained herein constitutes a solicitation or offer by the creators or participants to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments or provide any investment advice or service.