Subscribe to our email newsletter to be the first to receive nOS updates!
Want to join the nOS pre-sale?
Two birds with one stone: build a game on nOS and submit it to the NEO.Game competition as well!
July 31st 23:59 (11:59PM) CEST
Bookmark the countdown timer.
Token economics and whitepaper coming soon.
These requirements are necessary for any stage of the TGE (including the public sale phase). Additional details such as token economics will be announced in the future.
How to qualify for the TGE
If you want to participate in any stage of the TGE, including the public sale, you need 2 things:
IMPORTANT: You cannot change the NEO account for your planned TGE contribution later, so make sure your private keys are stored safe and secure! We recommend creating and storing a new account on the nOS Client for participating in the TGE.
Can I apply to the nOS Presale Whitelist?
You may qualify for the pre-sale if you:
- Are building a dApp on nOS
- Are contributing to the nOS Codebase on GitHub
- Have subscribed to the VDT.Network newsletter before April 14th 2018
- Have participated in the nOS UI Design Competition.
If you qualify: Follow the instructions below to secure your application.
Pre-sale Application Instructions
- Download the nOS Client
- Open the client and log in with the NEO account that you want to use for your TGE contribution. It is recommended to create a new NEO account with the client.
- In the nOS Client, you will see “My nOS App”. Click the Sign Up button in the top right of the page.
- Enter your details and create your account.
- If you participated in the nOS UI Design Competition:
Make sure you’re logged in to the client with the NEO address that you used in your UI Competition submission.
- If you subscribed to the VDT.Network Newsletter before April 14th:
Make sure you use the same e-mail address from your newsletter subscription.
- If you built a dApp:
Submit your dApp to nOS by following the instructions in this article.
- If you contributed to the nOS Codebase:
Submit your contributions by clicking “Submit Contributions”, and clearly listing them.
If you qualify for the presale, you will receive an email notification by the time we release our TGE and token economics details.
Disclaimer: No whitelist application is guaranteed access to any stage of the TGE.
The following countries are restricted from participating in the public sale or presale stage of the nOS TGE:
CHINA, UNITED STATES, NORTH KOREA, AS WELL AS ANY OTHER JURISDICTION THAT FORBIDS OR RESTRICTS THE PARTICIPATION IN TOKEN GENERATING EVENTS
This list may be updated in the future.