How to create a MetaMask account?
- Open https://metamask.io website or search for “Metamask extension” in your favorite browser (you can install Metamask for Chrome, Firefox and Opera browsers).
2. Click Add to Chrome to install MetaMask as Google Chrome extension.
3. Click Add Extension.
You have successfully installed MetaMask extension. That was easy, isn’t it? Now, it is time to add your existing cryptocurrency wallet.
If you don’t have a wallet yet, you can create one straight away.
If you already have existing wallet to store your tokens, follow instructions on How to import existing wallet to MetaMask.
How to create a new wallet in MetaMask?
- When the extension is installed, click on the icon in the upper right corner to open the MetaMask, read and accept the terms.
- Create a strong password and click Create.
3. You will see a 12 words seed phrase. Save seed words as a file or copy them to a safe place and click “I’ve copied it somewhere safe”.
Congratulations! You have successfully created an account in MetaMask with a new wallet address!
Now you can view your address on Etherscan (Ethereum blockchain explorer), check the QR code, copy your wallet’s address to clipboard or export your wallet’s private key:
Now, when you have an account created, you can buy PBL and ETH tokens and send them to your newly created wallet address to be able to purchase books (check this step-by-step tutorial on How to buy PBL and ETH).
Read this tutorial to learn how to buy books on Publica’s web platform.
And also don’t forget to follow us on social media!
Official Telegram Announcement Channel: https://t.me/publicaio