The Sandbox LAND Presale: How to buy a LAND
The next Sandbox LAND presale will be live November 12th for you to claim your piece of the Sandbox metaverse, check out this guide we have prepared for you and get yours!
In order to buy a LAND, you’ll have to follow a couple of simple steps that will be straightforward for those already familiar with the blockchain ecosystem. If you are a newcomer, you’ll find all the necessary explanations to get started with your first ETH and LAND purchase.
To buy a LAND, you will need to follow these 3 easy steps:
1. Set up your wallet
3. Buy LAND on the Sandbox map (see below)
Find more information at:
If you want to buy a LAND make sure you join our LAND presale by joining here
The Sandbox MAP: Getting your LAND
To buy your LAND you’ll need to:
Select a LAND from the Sandbox map
Here you’ll have to choose among the available LAND parcels and click on any of them. When selecting a LAND or ESTATE you’ll find the information on its location, size, blocks included and price. Once you have decided which parcel you want to acquire the next step is to click on the “Buy LAND” button and finish the transaction with your wallet.
Once you clicked on the Buy LAND button, you’ll receive a notification from MetaMask in order to continue with your purchase.
- The first notification that MetaMask will show is the price confirmation and gas fee, which you’ll be able to change, but bear in mind that the lowest the fee, the longer the time the transaction will take to be completed.
- Once you accept the price and fee, the transaction will be listed and will be displayed as “Pending” for the duration you have chosen while selecting the gas fee.
- As soon as the transaction finishes, its status will change to “Confirmed”, meaning that the transaction is finally over and you are now an owner of a piece of the Sandbox metaverse.
- Finally, you can select the transaction to find all the details about it on https://etherscan.io/
Check your marketplace profile
Aaaand… That's it! You just got a piece of the Sandbox metaverse. To know more about what’s next on The Sandbox be sure to follow our project updates and follow us on our communities: