Agave Development Updates #7 / 15–21 May, 2021
Welcome to the #7 Weekly Update from the Agave DAO. We are excited to share with you the latest news, and even more excited about what is coming next in Agave Land. After launching our staking app, we will soon be in the testing phase and launching our awaited lending/borrowing platform. 🚀
Here the latest news related to Agave:
- We are glad to announce that Agave is now tracked on DeBank, a multi-chain portfolio tracker that supports the largest number of DeFi protocols.
- 1Hive’s Tulip Swarm is almost ready to deploy the new farms, a major upgrade in our ecosystem, that will coincide with the launch of Honeyswap also on Polygon. Click here to read the latest post and the feedbacks of the community during the testing phase.
- Over 6700 Agave are now in the safety module (staking) at app.agave.finance/#/stake, currently offering an APY of 14%.
- We are working behind the scenes, proceeding further on evaluating and discussing a number of strategic partnerships that we will disclose once something tangible will be available.
- Our work was focused on reworking the query-system.
- We are completing the frontend pages; We will share some pictures next week, and some of the features will be on rinkeby as soon as finalized.
Agave’s Potential Roadmap: Potential Roadmap
Agave Discord: Agave Discord 1
Telegram: https://t.me/Agave1Hive 1