DREP core technologies include:
(1) The proprietary DREP Chain is developed by the DREP team using the Delegated Byzantine Fault Tolerant (DBFT) algorithm. It is compatible with smart contracts in the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) and WebAssembly (WASM) formats with a dual-layer structure comprising of a stable root chain and customizable sub-chains.
DREP Chain has officially launched 4 Testnets:
DREP Testnet1.0 Darwin core performance summary:
DREP Testnet2.0 Riemann core performance summary:
DREP Testnet3.0 Euler core performance summary:
DREP Testnet4.0 Planck core performance summary:
(2) DREP proposes the concept of Smart Pipeline technology, which greatly improves data processing ability. Compared to existing smart contracts, DREP Smart Pipeline would be able to handle more complex application scenarios while offering a more flexible and economical execution process with the consumption of zero gas.
(3) DREP adopts a Schnorr Multi-Signature Algorithm that is based on the Secp256k1 elliptic curve to improve network efficiency and reduce transmission overheads.
(4) To achieve data connectivity and privacy protection, DREP has designed a Decentralized ID (DID) system based on HMAC (Hash Message Authentication Code) algorithm, forming a dual-layer system of master ID and multiple sub-IDs. DREP Client allows users to manage data and assets on centralized and decentralized platforms within one interface.
(5) To enhance data privacy protection, DREP Chain adopts the use of homomorphic encryption to safeguard users’ sensitive information.
(6) To provide an easy-to-use tool interface for 2B enterprises and provide an efficient and frictionless service portal for DREP Ecosystem users, DREP launched a comprehensive DREP Client integrating functions including asset management, identity management, application development, and traffic portal：
DREP Client Beta：
DREP Client V1.3.0 core performance summary：
DREP Client V1.2.0 core performance summary：
DREP Client V1.0.0 core performance summary：
(7) To lower the entry barrier and the cost of learning, DREP has developed API, Plug-ins and SDKs for a number of vertical markets. With these toolkits, DApp development teams can deploy on multiple public chains at the same time easily, with built-in wallets and asset trading platforms. With DREP ID, the developers can also acquire users from various public chain ecosystem, converting them into users and making Super DApps an achievable reality.
(8) DREP SDK adopts a service-oriented architecture, similar to Java’s Spring container development. In most blockchain project code, the modules are more coupled. Using this approach, DREP allows the modules to be fully decoupled and the code can be easily refactored with a clearer logic.
(9) The technical features of DREP BaaS (Blockchain as a Serivice) are as follows:
About DREP Foundation
DREP is committed to building “connectors” and “toolkits” based on blockchain technology, providing solutions that combine ease of use, flexibility and frictionless integration. Based on DREP Chain, DREP ID and DREP SDK, DApp R&D teams are able to release multi-public-chain asset versions, built-in wallets and asset trading platforms with one-click.