Here, I’m sharing 36 learnings of the week. These learnings are the ones that I have derived from others’ writings. I’ve quoted the article’s source as well as the authors’ name because I’m a huge believer in gratitude.
Before jumping into the learnings, you might want to read the why and the how of this article. Trust me, the process is interesting. You’d like adopting the same.
So here we go:
- “When you’re an entrepreneur, a true entrepreneur, Monday is the same as Tuesday is the same as Thursday is the same as Sunday” | Nicolas Cole
- “Remind me why I love you again?” | Mark Suster
- “Monotask, don’t multitask” | Aytekin Tank
- “Learn how to speak the same language as the rest of the company” | Mal Sanders
- “How to think big like a CEO?” | Nicholas Himowicz
- “When you join a startup you have to know it’s not forever” | Oksana Ivanova
- “Eliminate the parasites from your life” | Jon Brosio
- “The best teachers are on the Internet” | Ayodeji Awosika
- “Success is a byproduct of self-discipline — it requires a method, not just a positive attitude” | Gustavo Razzetti
- “Making things makes your life better” | Ayodeji Awosika
- “Removing an option by default is the quickest way to change behavior” | Dan Silvestre
- “If you’re ever tempted to look for outside approval, realize that you have compromised your integrity” | Nasri Nasir
- “ Management experts agree that the best way to measure workers’ performance is on their results, or “output,” rather than their “input,” or the hours they spend in an office space” | Kristin Wilson
- “Freelancing loneliness” | Dijana B.
- “Referrals are lifesavers” | Chloe Brooks
- “Views do not equal positive impact” | Jane Harkness
- “They are not making you money, they are making money off of you” | Alice Minium
- “Idea + Execution + Monetization” | Kristin Wilson
- “The customer is not a moron. She’s your wife” | Joshua Barney
- “ Understanding a culture can give you so much insight to certain groups of customers and their behaviours” | Pavel Malos
- “Go from fishing with an old stick, to a net, to a boat and grow steadily with great SEO” | Manan Vora
- “Use Your Competitors’ Emails Against Them with Gmail Ads” | Larry Kim
- “ Vulnerability is what differentiates your work from all those masses of generic content” |
- “To the end consumer, traditional marketing is antiquated, irrelevant and untrustworthy” | Sandhya Hegde
- “The Beauty of White Noise for My Focus” | Alex Mathers
- “If you retired tomorrow, would you have regrets? What can others learn from this?” | Laura Vrcek
- “100 words that make people want to buy” | Cole Schafer
- “You’re Not Defined by Your Productivity as a Writer” | Blake Powell
- “What’s better: quality or quantity?” | Tom Kuegler
- “Just showing up is half the battle” | Lindsey Lazarte
- “Silencing the noise of an increasingly loud world” | Jennifer Taylor Chan
- “The numerous choices you have around yourself are often superficial; they don’t matter” |Jennifer Taylor Chan
- “There is no need to buy things if you are curious and willing to put efforts to see things you already saw under another light” | Minimalist Boy
- “Love people and use things because the opposite never works.” | Benjamin Foley
- “It’s not the daily increase but daily decrease. Hack away at the unessential.” | Jonas Salzgeber
- “One in, one out” | Jonathan D Schneck
Want to read more?
If you’ve enjoyed or learned please email to a friend or share through social. And you can receive my learnings direct to you email box here:
So far I’ve covered:
- Digital Nomads 👉🏻 This Is The Best Way You Can Retain Your Clients
- This Is How I Fulfill My Every Single Wish
- 👉This Checklist Will Add A Brilliant Story Flow To Your Medium Articles
- This Is How You Can Lose Your Weight Without Burning Your Calories
- What’s That One Thing That Sits On Top Of Your Mind 70% Of The Day?
- How Can You Use Instagram Journaling To Make You Most Productive?
- How Can You Promote Feminism Without Making Yourself A Feminist?
- This 🔑 Key Can Grow Your Business Like Never Before
- Steal My 36 Learnings From This Week | Snapshot Week #27
- The Art of Minimal Conversation
- What’s Your Shutdown Time?
- Do You Make This Common Mistake While Maintaining Tasks + Habits + Goals?
- 4 Minimal Questions That Will Build Your Social Media Strategy
- Here Is The Unique Most Powerful Search Engine Of The World
- Here is How Can You Make A 90 Days Marketing Plan Within 90 Minutes