Steal My 36 Learnings From This Week | Snapshot Week #30
#digitalnomads + #startup + #relationships + #selfcare + #uxdesign + #personalfinance
Here, I’m sharing 36 learnings of the week. These learnings are the ones that I have derived from others’ writings. I’ve quoted the article’s source as well as the authors’ name because I’m a huge believer in gratitude.
Before jumping into the learnings, you might want to read the why and the how of this article. Trust me, the process is interesting. You’d like adopting the same.
So here we go:
- “The worst part of the nomadic lifestyle is knowing that a goodbye is always around the corner” | Eva Gutierrez
- “Have the expectations of a traveler, not a vacationer” | Alla Gonopolsky
- “Make remote work a value proposition, not a challenge” | Zaky Prabowo
- “Understand if you’re a maker or manager, and whether your most important work and superpower is deep or shallow work” | Michelle Retzlaff
- “It is better to be a 26 year old man who hates his job and quit than to be a 36 year old man who hates his job” | Andrey Azimov
- “When you leave all your so called certainties behind and force yourself to use your brain in the real world, instead of in school, where tests are standardised, you grow like weed.” | Dan Sapio
- “The main thing is to keep the main thing the main thing” | Tim Denning
- “Balance is how you win” | Tim Denning
- “Your “launch” starts the day you start working on your idea”| Jurn W
- “Your job is not to make every possible customer happy” | Steve Blank
- People buy to move closer to pleasure or to move further away from pain | Cole Schafer
- “Investing in SEO is like investing your money” | Jake Ballinger
- “Love is a verb, not a noun” | Teresa Colón
- “Drop your story” | Lydia Sohn
- “Marriage will intensify your problems, not fix them” | Benjamin Sledge
- “The more you put in, the more beautiful the results” | Bridget Phetasy
- “Fire crazy people from your life” | Ryan Holiday
- “Being in a good relationship — much like being a good parent — is selfless” | Kris Gage
- “Cumulative discipline pays!” | Thomas Oppong
- “To learn is to change what you do” | Benjamin P. Hardy
- “Use your mornings for high-value work” | Thomas Oppong
- “Develop emotion boundaries, a separation of self and everything else” | Kris Gage
- “Happy is hokey, unhappy is hip” | Aram Rasa Taghavi
- “What you believe and conceive, happens” | Aram Rasa Taghavi
- “The goal of user experience design in industry is to improve customer satisfaction and loyalty through the utility, ease of use, and pleasure provided in the interaction with a product” | AltexSoft Inc
- “We don’t read, we scan” | Eugen Eşanu
- “When dealing with people, let us remember we are not dealing with creatures of logic. We are dealing with creatures of emotion, creatures bustling with prejudices and motivated by pride and vanity — Dale Carnegie” | Eugen Eşanu
- “More questions you ask, clearer the front view becomes”| Eugen Eşanu
- “The first rule of user research: never ask anyone what they want” | Eugen Eşanu
- “Never sacrifice functionality over beauty” | Eugen Eşanu
- “Shared goals are great for getting on the same money page” | Laura@IWMLBproject
- “It’s not your salary that makes you rich. It’s your spending habits” -Charles A. Jaffe | Michelle Birge
- “A budget is telling your money where to go instead of wondering where it went” by Dave Ramsey | Eric Kiang
- “He who will not economize, will have to agonize.” ~Confuscious | Michelle Birge
- “Despite what your income is, always divide it into five parts proportionately” | The Leading
- “Go old school” | Amadi Lauretta
Want to read more?
If you’ve enjoyed or learned please email to a friend or share through social. And you can receive my learnings direct to you email box here:
So far I’ve covered:
- The Minimalist Style: “The Minimal Conversations”
- Digital Nomads 👉🏻 This Is The Best Way You Can Retain Your Clients
- This Is How I Fulfill My Every Single Wish
- 👉This Checklist Will Add A Brilliant Story Flow To Your Medium Articles
- This Is How You Can Lose Your Weight Without Burning Your Calories
- What’s That One Thing That Sits On Top Of Your Mind 70% Of The Day?
- How Can You Use Instagram Journaling To Make You Most Productive?
- How Can You Promote Feminism Without Making Yourself A Feminist?
- This 🔑 Key Can Grow Your Business Like Never Before
- The Art of Minimal Conversation
- What’s Your Shutdown Time?
- Do You Make This Common Mistake While Maintaining Tasks + Habits + Goals?
- 4 Minimal Questions That Will Build Your Social Media Strategy
- Here Is The Unique Most Powerful Search Engine Of The World
- Here is How Can You Make A 90 Days Marketing Plan Within 90 Minutes