How do you know which ideas to put out there that are actually going to pull people in…
That are going to bring people to your website?
Or that are even going to encourage people to want to BUY something?
I learned this tip from Tim Ferriss, author of “The 4-Hour Workweek.”
He said, “You have to do split-testing.”
So for instance you could run a paid ad to two different blog posts and see which one receives the most traffic.
Or to two different products.
And you don’t even have to have the product created.
You could say, “I am developing this product. Click here to get on the waiting list.”
Then you see who gets on the waiting list.
You could even say, “I’m developing this product. If you’d like to be the first person in line, you can pre-order, ” — and then pay attention to how many people pre-order.
But you can also do this on social media: All you have to do is write something and then write something else, then see what gets the most attention. That’s a sign that people want that.
It’s not the only factor, but it’s an important one.
Did you find this article helpful? If so, check out this free download:
In This Series:
- How do you get people to pay attention?
- How do you know which idea to write about today?
- How do you speak in a way that people find easy and relatable?
- How do you build trust AND never run out of content ideas?
- How do you find out what people actually want YOU to create?
- How do you give your content the best chance to fly?
- How do you get your body and your mind to serve you optimally?
- How do you overcome procrastination and create peace of mind?
- How do you make sure your opportunities are always expanding?
- Invest in people now — that way they will still listen to you in ten or twenty years.